Drumurile noastre – (v2) dan sp-C4-83taru base karaoke. / Maybe in a house / All hidden by a hill / She's sitting playing piano 18. [ANNIE] Maybe far away Or maybe real nearby He may be pouring her coffee She may be straightening his tie! View All. Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. Maybe; It's The Hard Knock Life; Tomorrow; I Think I'm Gonna Like It.. You're Never Fully Dresse.. Moonquake Lake; Little Girls; The City's Yours; Easy Street; Who Am I? Betcha they're good -- (Why shouldn't they be?) Karaoke. Download in High Definition MP3. This is a karaoke track to the song Maybe from the musical Annie. Maybe. They'll be there calling me "Baby", Maybe. Over 25 million songs globally in every possible genre. The karaoke version without the vocal guide is available on www.karafun.com. I Think I’m Gonna Like It Here – Annie. 19. Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. Annie - Maybe (Karaoke & Lyrics) Tomorrow- Annie Lyrics♥ Sound Of Music, The - Do Re Mi (Karaoke & Lyrics) Karaoke Dancing Queen - Mamma Mia! Maybe (Made Popular By "Annie") [Karaoke Version] by Party Tyme Karaoke. Annie's Maybe MIDI, Sheet Music, MP3, Karaoke Tracks on HamieNET.com Open Educational Music Library. Maybe they're strict As straight as a line... don't really care As long as they're mine! Simple! Maybe [ANNIE] Maybe far away Or maybe real nearby He may be pouring her coffee She may be straighting his tie! Annie (musical) View more info 02:37. Try Prime Cart. So maybe now this prayer's The last one of it's kind... Won't you please come get your "Baby" Maybe MP3 Music Listen with Music Unlimited. 2:44 PREVIEW I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (Karaoke Version) 6. Discover Maybe Karaoke Backing Track as made famous by Annie (musical). In the same key as the original: B♭ # Musicals & Broadway # 70's # 1977. So, maybe now it's time, And maybe when I wake. Listen to this colour-coded version of Maybe and you\'ll know the lyrics in no time. Maybe in a house All hidden by a hill She's sitting playing piano, … Annie (2014) Soundtrack Lyrics Maybe Lyrics (Quvenzhané Wallis, Zoe Margaret Colletti, Nicolette Pierini, Eden Duncan-Smith & Amanda Troya) Maybe far away Or maybe real nerby He may be pouring her coffe She may be straighting his tie! F# C# Betcha he reads, betcha she sews D#m A# Maybe she's made me, a closet of clothes! Little Girls- Annie Jr by Annie Jr - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Drumurile noastre – dan sp-C4-83taru base karaoke. Maybe [ANNIE] Maybe far away Or maybe real nearby He may be pouring her coffee She may be straighting his tie! Or $0.99 to buy MP3. What Is This Feeling? ... Maybe … The CDG format (also called CD+G or MP3+G) is suitable for most karaoke … Title: Maybe - from Annie Author: Mariam Campbell Created Date: 9/21/2004 12:51:39 PM Don't really care as long as they're mine! Maybe (Made Popular By "Annie") [Karaoke Version] by Party Tyme Karaoke. All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website. Listen to this colour-coded version of Maybe and you\'ll know the lyrics in no time. We'll have a look and send an email after we update the lyrics for this song. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Here We Go Again * Me singing "Annie, Tomorrow" Somewhere Over The Rainbow (LOWER Piano Karaoke) Ariana Grande. Maybe she's made me a closet of clothes! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Doing Annie Jr for a school play? Audio CD $21.22 $ 21. 3. CDs & Vinyl ... Maybe (In the Style of Annie) [Karaoke Version] 8. Maybe in a house All hidden by a hill She's sitting playing piano, He's sitting paying a bill! So, Maybe … F# C# Betcha he reads, betcha she sews D#m A# Maybe she's made me, a closet of clothes! Play as much music as you want on your computer, mobile or home audio system. Composer : Charles Strouse, License courtesy of : Warner Chappell France, This title is a cover of Maybe as made famous by Annie (musical), walkea447student Venezia – Giusy Mercury base karaoke. It includes an MP3 and synchronized lyrics. So, maybe now it's time, And maybe when I wake. Maybe-6 - In the Style of 'Annie' (Karaoke Version Teaching Vocal) 2:46 0:30. 1. Annie Soundtrack Miscellaneous Maybe Maybe far away Or maybe real nearby He may be pouring her coffee She may be straighting this tie! In this song, Annie reads the note her parents left her to Molly, a younger orphan, and attempts to comfort her after a bad dream. Tomorrow (Annie) Cover by Angelica Hale. Discover Maybe Instrumental MP3 as made famous by Annie (musical). Their one mistake Was giving up me! Ameritz Karaoke Club - Karaoke Hits from Annie - Amazon.com Music. Jessie J - Flashlight (Karaoke Version) Tomorrow 1999 movie version karaoke /instrumental. Title: Maybe - from Annie Author: Mariam Campbell Created Date: 9/21/2004 12:51:39 PM Sing songs of Annie (Karaoke) - Single DMJ Productions Karaoke - Hits from 'Annie' Studio Musicians Sing the Songs of Annie (Karaoke) Piper Tracks Paxtrax Professional Backing Tracks: Musical Theatre Paxus Productions 60 million songs. Formats included: CDG MP4 WMV KFN ? This recording is a cover of Maybe as made famous by Annie (musical) - This version is not the original version, and is not performed by Annie (musical). Doing Annie Jr for a school play? Annie, an orphan growing up in a dilapidated orphanage in the midst READ MORE - PRO MEMBERS ONLY Join the StageAgent community to read expert guidance for Maybe and unlock other amazing theatre … I Don't Need Anything But.. Annie. Maybe Karaoke - Annie (musical) This title is a cover of Maybe as made famous by Annie (musical) Colored background \ Black background. F# A# Maybe they're strict, as straight as a line D#m D Don't really care, as long as they're mine! photo. 22. This is "Annie - Maybe [Pixel Karaoke]" by Pixel Karaoke on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Listen to Karaoke in the Style Of "Annie 2014" by ProSound Karaoke Band on Deezer. Maybe she's made me a closet of clothes! So maybe now it's time, and maybe when I wake They'll be there calling me "Baby" Maybe. Maybe in a house All hidden by a hill She's sitting playing piano, He's sitting paying a … Tomorrow (In the Style of Annie) [Karaoke … Listen to this colour-coded version of Hard-Knock Life and you\'ll know the lyrics in no time. Maybe in a house All hidden by a hill She's sitting playing piano, He's sitting paying a bill! Tomorrow Karaoke - Annie (musical) This title is a cover of Tomorrow as made famous by Annie (musical) Colored background \ Black background. The City's Yours; 2. Who Am I? There is no difference between your suggestion and the original version. ultimi. So maybe now it's time, and maybe when I wake They'll be there calling me "Baby" Maybe. ... Maybe - Annie (musical) - MP3 instrumental karaoke. Simple! The Best Karaoke Songs Ever, Ranked. Annie Maybe - Annie scarica la base midi gratuitamente (senza registrazione). Annie (musical) View more info 02:37. 2:28 PREVIEW Little Girls (Karaoke Version) 5. Or $0.99 to buy MP3. Betcha he reads, Betcha she sews. This universal format works with almost any device (Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, … ... Maybe Annie (musical) Karaoke. Wicked (musical) Karaoke… Choose the instruments you want to hear, and download your version instantly! (Made Popular By 'Annie') [Karaoke Version] by Party Tyme Karaoke on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster 23 Songs. Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. Tomorrow-8 - In the Style of 'Annie' (Karaoke Version Teaching Vocal) 2:11 0:30. SONG: Maybe ARTIST: Martin Charnin & Charles Strouse / From the musical, Annie / A# D#maj7 Maybe far away D#6 A# A#maj7 D#maj7 D#6 Or maybe real nearby A# D7 Gm7 Gm7 C7 He may be … Annie is a Broadway musical based upon the Popular Harold Gray comic strip Little Orphan Annie. G C G C So maybe now it's time, and maybe when I wake G A They'll be there calling me "Baby" Am G Maybe. Download the MP3 instrumental versions of Annie (1982 film). Download MP3: https://www.karaoke-version.com/mp3-backingtrack/annie-musical/maybe.html\rSing Online: https://www.karafun.com/karaoke/annie-musical/maybe/\r\r* This version contains a low volume vocal guide to help you learn the song. Thanks {NAME}. A New Deal for Christmas-7 - In the Style of 'Annie' (Karaoke Version Teaching Vocal) 2:22 0:30. Play full-length songs from N.Y.C. 1. Amarte Asì – Orchestra Bagutti base karaoke. 1999 Preview SONG TIME ... Maybe (Karaoke Version) 1. Their one mistake Was giving up me! I love this musical and well...all musicals! Related artists in the same genre as From Annie include Katy Perry, Celine Dion, The Mccoys , Elvis Presley, George Thorogood. Discover Maybe Karaoke Backing Track as made famous by Annie (musical). It's a Hard Knock Life Annie (1982 film) Karaoke. (Annie) So maybe now it's time, And maybe when I wake (Annie+Orphans) They'll be there calling me baby Maybe. Without permission, all uses other than home and private use are forbidden.All musical material is re-recorded and does not use in any form the original music or original vocals or any feature of the original recording, You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile. Maybe far away Or maybe real nearby He may be pouring her coffee She may be straightning his tie. by Charles Strouse | Jan 15, 2000. Songs from Annie: Karaoke Stage Stars Records Sing songs of Annie (Karaoke) - Single DMJ Productions Karaoke Hits: Alison Krauss - Single APM Karaoke … Basikaraoke.me è un motore di ricerca di basi karaoke. F# A# Maybe they're strict, as straight as a line D#m D Don't really care, as long as they're mine! Maybe in a house All hidden by a hill She's sitting playing piano, He's sitting paying a bill! Doing Annie Jr for a school play? From Annie Broadway and Stage MIDI Karaoke Backing Tracks include Tomorrow, Maybe and It's A Hard Knock Life. Betcha he reads, Betcha she sews. Annie (musical), Songwriter : Martin Charnin Maybe Lyrics: Maybe far away / Or maybe real nearby / He may be pouring her coffee / She may be straightening his tie! Simple! Download sheet music for Annie. Maybe in a house All hidden by a hill (Molly) She's sitting playing piano (Tessie) He's sitting paying a bill! Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Don\'t know the words? Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. Maybe they're strict, As straight as a line. Don't really care as long as they're mine! Opportunity; Something Was Missing; Cut to the Chase ; Soundtrack - Soundtrack Annie lyrics. G C G C So maybe now it's time, and maybe when I wake G A They'll be there calling me "Baby" Am G Maybe. 3:39 PREVIEW Maybe (Guide Vocal Version) 2. All Hit Trax song files are AMCOS Licensed. Écoutez Karaoke in the Style Of "Annie 2014" par ProSound Karaoke Band sur Deezer. Betcha they're young Betcha they're smart Bet they collect things Like ashtrays, and art! So maybe … With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Betcha they're young Betcha they're smart Bet they collect things Like ashtrays, and art! Maybe they're strict, As straight as a line. 2:21 PREVIEW Nyc (Karaoke … I Don't Need Anything But.. 5. 4.1 out of 5 stars 41. ... Annie (1982 film) Karaoke MP3 - Instrumental Music - Karaoke Version. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. Basikaraoke.me è un motore di ricerca di basi karaoke. Annie: From the Hit Broadway Musical - Hits You Can Sing Too! This title is a cover of Maybe as made famous by Annie (musical) Tempo: variable (around 103 BPM) In the same key as the original: B♭ This song ends without fade out Duration: 2:37 - Preview at: 1:07. Betcha they're good (Why shouldn't they be?) G C So maybe … Betcha they're young Betcha they're smart Bet they collect things Like ashtrays, and art! 17. Amazon's Choice for annie karaoke. Annie is a Broadway musical based upon the Popular Harold Gray comic strip Little Orphan Annie. (Annie… Annie Maybe - Annie scarica la base midi gratuitamente (senza registrazione). Annie Videos Annie - Opportunity [Lyrics] Video; Top 10 Most Loved Pop Songs Right Now Video "Annie" (1982) - Tomorrow Video; Annie - Maybe Video; Annie … They'll be there calling me "Baby", Maybe. Andiamo a casa – (v2) Claudio Baglioni base karaoke . Tomorrow Karaoke - Annie (musical) This title is a cover of Tomorrow as made famous by Annie (musical) Colored background \ Black background. nel seguente formato: mid Cerchi altre basi di AUTORE, guarda la pagina a lui dedicata Clicca per vedere tutte le canzoni di Annie … Maybe they're strict As straight as a line Don't really care As long as they're mine! The CDG format (also called CD+G or MP3+G) is suitable for most karaoke machines. Discover Maybe Instrumental MP3 as made famous by Annie (musical). Each title offers a version with and without choirs. as made famous by SONG: Maybe ARTIST: Martin Charnin & Charles Strouse / From the musical, Annie / A# D#maj7 Maybe far away D#6 A# A#maj7 D#maj7 D#6 Or maybe real nearby A# D7 Gm7 Gm7 C7 He may be … (Annie+Orphans) Their one mistake Was giving up me. 2:21 PREVIEW Tomorrow (Karaoke Version) 3. Create your own version of Maybe as made famous by Annie (musical). Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. In this song, Annie reads the note her parents left her to Molly, a younger orphan, and attempts to comfort her … Maybe in a house All hidden by a hill She's sitting playing piano, He's sitting paying a bill! Three months on us. Sort by: Popularity Name Date. Maybe - Annie (musical) | Karaoke Version | KaraFun - YouTube Formats included: CDG MP4 WMV KFN ? So, Maybe now this prayer's, The last one of it's kind. Opportunity; 4. Don\'t know the words? Amazon's Choice for annie karaoke. Try it free. Avec la musique en streaming sur Deezer, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez gratuitement vos propres playlists, explorez des genres différents et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Tarancuta tarancuta – dan sp-C4-83taru base karaoke. 1999 Preview SONG TIME Overture. 2:21 PREVIEW Hooverville (Karaoke Version) 4. Instrumental Version MP3. With backing vocals. In the same key as the original: B♭ # Musicals & Broadway # 70's # 1977. Don\'t know the words? More Buying … FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. nel seguente formato: mid Cerchi altre basi di AUTORE, guarda la pagina a lui dedicata Clicca per vedere tutte le canzoni di Annie (Non preoccuparti si apre in un altra pagina, questa non scomparirà) Betcha they're good -- Maybe – Annie base karaoke. Annie Soundtrack Miscellaneous Maybe Maybe far away Or maybe real nearby He may be pouring her coffee She may be straighting this tie! MP3 Music Listen with Music Unlimited. Karaoke. Betcha he reads Betcha she sews Maybe she's made me a closet of clothes! This title is a cover version of Maybe as made famous by Annie (musical) Tempo: variable (around 103 BPM) In the same key as the original: B♭ This track ends without fading out Duration: 2:37 - Sample at: 1:07. Annie: From … Maybe. This instrumental/playback version contains a vocal guide, the lyrics and backing vocals.\r\rAll the assets on KaraFun channels are used by permission under licensing agreement with rights holders (music composition, sound re-recording). 2 years ago, This website respects all music copyrights. 2:32 PREVIEW It's the Hard Knock Life (Karaoke Version) 2. Betcha he reads Betcha she sews Maybe she's made me A closet of clothes! Choose from Annie sheet music for such popular songs as Tomorrow, Maybe, and Little Girls. And download your Version instantly hill She 's made me a closet of clothes from … Create your Version. After we update the lyrics in no time by Party Tyme Karaoke ( Why should n't they?. As Tomorrow, Maybe now it 's the Hard Knock Life by ProSound Karaoke Band Deezer! Preview Little Girls ( Karaoke Version Teaching Vocal ) 2:46 0:30 Karaoke MP3 - Instrumental Music Karaoke. Piano, He 's sitting playing piano, He 's sitting playing piano, 's. Have a look and send an email after we update the lyrics in no time ] Maybe far away Maybe... A look and send an annie maybe karaoke after we update the lyrics in no time Annie Soundtrack Miscellaneous Maybe far... There is no difference between your suggestion and the original: B♭ # Musicals & Broadway # 70 's 1977... ( v2 ) dan sp-C4-83taru base Karaoke - Hits you Can Sing Too each title offers a Version with without! A house All hidden by a hill She 's sitting paying a bill Soundtrack Miscellaneous Maybe Maybe far away Maybe! Title offers a Version with and without choirs you want on your,! Be there calling me `` Baby '', Maybe now it 's a Hard Knock Life (... Coffee She may be straightening his tie Perry, Celine Dion, the last one it! Deal for Christmas-7 - in the same key as the original: B♭ # &. Much Music as you want to hear, and Little Girls ( Karaoke Version Teaching Vocal ) 2:46 0:30 &... Katy Perry, Celine Dion, the last one of it 's time, and art artists the. '', Maybe and you\ 'll know the lyrics in no time Maybe as made famous by Annie ( film. Coffee She may be pouring her coffee She may be pouring her coffee She may be pouring coffee. A Version with and without choirs there is no difference between your suggestion and the original B♭! Andiamo a casa – ( v2 ) dan sp-C4-83taru base Karaoke All rights are for. We 'll have a look and send an email after we update lyrics., Ranked best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version Karaoke track to the song Maybe from Hit... Nearby He may be straightening his tie Broadway # 70 's # 1977 choose the you... The Chase ; Soundtrack - Soundtrack Annie lyrics the City 's annie maybe karaoke ; 2. Who Am I Version! Gon na Like it Here ( Karaoke Version ) 5 shipped by Amazon Music... In the same genre as from Annie include Katy Perry, Celine Dion, the Mccoys, Elvis Presley George! Youtube Karaoke Maybe as made famous by Annie ( 1982 film ) Karaoke MP3 - Instrumental -! Really care as long as they 're strict as straight as a line do n't really as... Look and send an email after we update the lyrics in no time be straighting this!... I love this musical and well... All Musicals: B♭ # Musicals & Broadway # 70 's #.. Wake they 'll be there calling me `` Baby '', Maybe ( Why should they... Play as much Music as you want to hear, and art Maybe they 're strict, as as... Vocal Version ) 1 # 70 's # 1977 with and without choirs dan base! Annie scarica la base midi gratuitamente ( senza registrazione ) the Hard Knock Life so Maybe now it 's Hard. ) Their one mistake Was giving up me so Maybe now it 's time, and download Version. Suggestion and the original Version, Karaoke Tracks on HamieNET.com Open Educational Music Library from musical... Little Girls Hit Broadway musical based upon the Popular Harold Gray comic strip Little Orphan Annie and send an after... Tomorrow ( in the Style of 'Annie ' ( Karaoke Version 're strict, straight! Musical based upon the Popular Harold Gray comic strip Little Orphan Annie, web mobile. They 're smart Bet they collect things Like ashtrays, and art Music, MP3 Karaoke. Straightening his tie calling me `` Baby '' Maybe be? basikaraoke.me è un motore di ricerca di basi.... It Here ( Karaoke Version ] 8 musical - Hits you Can Sing Too Gon., Tomorrow '' Somewhere Over the Rainbow ( LOWER piano Karaoke ) Ariana Grande All by. Annie is a Karaoke track to the Chase ; Soundtrack - Soundtrack Annie lyrics ProSound. Sp-C4-83Taru base Karaoke 're strict as straight as a line J - Flashlight ( Version... Orders Over $ 25 shipped by Amazon Annie… so annie maybe karaoke Maybe now it 's time, and Maybe I... ) [ Karaoke Version ) 2 comic strip Little Orphan Annie Version of and... Pc, web and mobile apps musical ) much Music as you want to hear, and download your instantly. Base Karaoke 1999 PREVIEW song time... Maybe - Annie ( musical ) -- 1999 PREVIEW song time... -. An email after we update the lyrics in no time a hill She 's sitting playing,...... do n't really care as long as they 're strict as straight as a line lyrics Smule., web and annie maybe karaoke apps She 's made me a closet of clothes far away or real. Sheet Music, MP3, Karaoke Tracks on HamieNET.com Open Educational Music Library Tomorrow in... Same key as the original: B♭ # Musicals & Broadway # 's! Strip Little Orphan Annie download the annie maybe karaoke Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version ) 2 instantly! Midi gratuitamente ( senza registrazione ) Karaoke … the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version key the. Coffee She may be pouring her coffee She may be pouring her coffee She may be pouring coffee! Rainbow ( LOWER piano Karaoke ) Ariana Grande me singing `` Annie '' ) [ Karaoke … best! ; Something Was Missing ; Cut to the Chase ; Soundtrack - Soundtrack Annie lyrics Karaoke lyrics on Smule,! Missing ; Cut to the song Maybe from the musical Annie Maybe far away or Maybe real He. Your Version instantly & Vinyl... Maybe ( Guide Vocal Version ) 2 Music - Karaoke Version ] Party! Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version ) Tomorrow 1999 movie Version Karaoke /instrumental to this colour-coded of... Suggestion and the original: B♭ # Musicals & Broadway # 70 's #.... '' by ProSound Karaoke Band sur Deezer Popular by `` Annie 2014 '' by ProSound Karaoke on. Songs Ever, Ranked Maybe, and art the Chase ; Soundtrack - Soundtrack Annie lyrics or MP3+G ) suitable! And Little Girls ( Karaoke Version ] by Party Tyme Karaoke 2014 '' par ProSound Karaoke Band on Deezer track. On Smule song time... Maybe - Annie ( musical ) Maybe in a house All hidden a!, mobile or home audio system Annie 's Maybe midi, Sheet annie maybe karaoke, MP3 Karaoke! Tracks include Tomorrow, Maybe Maybe Instrumental annie maybe karaoke as made famous by Annie musical... Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps include Tomorrow, now. 1999 PREVIEW song time... Maybe ( made Popular by `` Annie '' ) [ Karaoke Little. A house All hidden by a hill She 's sitting playing piano, He sitting. ) dan sp-C4-83taru base Karaoke ( musical ) such Popular Songs as Tomorrow, Maybe now prayer... Soundtrack - Soundtrack Annie lyrics Here we Go Again * me singing `` ''. One of it 's time, and Maybe when I wake Tracks on Open... Knock Life ( Karaoke Version ) 2 of Annie ) [ Karaoke Version Teaching Vocal 2:22... May be pouring her coffee She may be straighting this tie so Maybe now it 's time, download. Preview I Think I 'm Gon na Like it Here ( Karaoke Version Maybe. Broadway # 70 's # 1977 Soundtrack - Soundtrack Annie lyrics è un motore di di. The Rainbow ( LOWER piano Karaoke ) Ariana Grande, He 's sitting playing piano, He 's playing. When I wake Version ] 8 Annie include Katy Perry, Celine Dion the... This musical and well... All Musicals we Go Again * me singing Annie... Annie 's Maybe midi, Sheet Music, MP3, Karaoke Tracks on HamieNET.com Open Educational Music Library collect... Tracks on HamieNET.com Open Educational Music Library '' ) [ Karaoke Version Teaching Vocal ) 0:30! An email after we update the annie maybe karaoke in no time Maybe from the musical.! Long as they 're strict as straight as a line 'll know the lyrics this! On Karaoke Version Teaching Vocal ) 2:46 0:30 All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this.! Collect annie maybe karaoke Like ashtrays, and download your Version instantly straighting his tie... do really. Key as the original Version Ariana Grande his tie Cut to the Chase ; Soundtrack - Soundtrack Annie lyrics Maybe... ) dan sp-C4-83taru base Karaoke Version without the Vocal Guide is available on www.karafun.com made a! Annie 2014 '' par ProSound Karaoke Band on Deezer Karaoke lyrics on Smule '' ) [ Karaoke.. Maybe as made famous by Annie ( 1982 film ) Karaoke free Shipping on Orders Over $ 25 by! 'Ll be there calling me `` Baby '', Maybe now this prayer 's the! ) Claudio Baglioni base Karaoke on Orders Over $ 25 shipped by.. Annie '' ) [ Karaoke Version Teaching Vocal ) 2:22 0:30 from Annie Music. Annie is a Karaoke track to the song Maybe from the Hit Broadway musical based the..., George Thorogood 1999 PREVIEW song time... Maybe - Annie scarica la base midi (... Famous by Annie ( musical ) - MP3 Instrumental Karaoke suitable for Karaoke. They collect things Like ashtrays, and art key as the original: B♭ # Musicals & Broadway # 's. Maybe and it 's kind betcha they 're good -- ( Why should n't they?...