Crystal Jade is a recommended Chinese restaurant in Singapore and a culinary brand with MICHELIN one star and multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards. Inspired by the rich culinary traditions of the Jiangnan and Sichuan regions, Crystal Jade Jiang Nan presents a contemporary dining experience with a thoughtfully-curated menu of famed regional delicacies; some reinvented and refined with a touch of modern gastronomy, that pairs impeccably with a selection of hand-picked wines, house-made drinks and tea. Quality steamboat & xiao long bao buffet One of the best thing you can have is a never-ending supply of your favourite food, and crystal jade's free-flow 小笼包 is just that. Classic and contemporary interpretations of the much loved Xiao Long Bao and La Mian are just some of the delights to savour at this charming restaurant. View here for menus. Classic and contemporary interpretations of the much loved Xiao Long Bao and La Mian are just some of the delights to savour at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao. Crystal Jade Palace Restaurant: starts from $388 for 4 persons. ABOUT. A charming, rustic ambience with a distinctively bold and modern twist, Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao is a casual dining experience that will delight the senses. Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao offers some of the best Chinese cuisines in Singapore, serving a tantalizing collection of dishes that are suitable for casual dining and group gatherings. Crystal Jade Kitchen: starts from $288 for 4 persons. There was once when I went there to have dinner on my own. Mini Buffet Catering *Please note that products from different categories will not be able to be checked out together in the same cart. Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao offers some of the best Chinese cuisines in Singapore, serving a tantalising collection of dishes that are suitable for casual dining and group gatherings. At Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, the food of the region south of the Yangtze River is firmly on display here. Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao offers some of the best Chinese cuisines in Singapore, serving a tantalising collection of dishes that are suitable for casual dining and group gatherings. The silky handmade Lanzhou La Mian are all made to order and served in an amazing broth. View here for menus. The signature Xiao Long Baos are steamed with premium fresh pork giving it a delectable broth. Classic and contemporary interpretations of the much loved Xiao Long Bao and La Mian are just some of the delights to savour at this charming restaurant. Crystal Jade Dining IN: starts from $298 for four persons. Classic and contemporary interpretations of the much loved Xiao Long Bao and La Mian are just some of the delights to savour at this charming restaurant. Delivery & Pickup Options - 15 reviews of Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao "Level 4 at Takashimaya is where all most of the restaurants are at. Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao Best known for its skillfully crafted snacks and delicacies, this cuisine leans towards subtle and light flavours that will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds. Advance reservations are a must, as seats fill up fast. Sort By Latest Price (Low-High) Price (High-Low) Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao (Holland Village): Xiao long Bao buffet... too fast too furious - See 47 traveler reviews, 48 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. Head down for the 5pm to 6:30pm slot to enjoy a 20% discount. Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao / … This list wouldn’t be complete without Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, which offers three rounds of their Xiao Long Bao & Steamboat Buffet ($27.80++) every night. Among many of the restaurants there, Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao is one that I visit more often. View here for menus. First, their service is good. Was once when I went there to have dinner on my own culinary brand with one... Will not be able to be checked out together in the same cart together in the same cart there have... As seats fill up fast to enjoy a 20 % discount that will nevertheless your... That will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds towards subtle and light flavours that nevertheless! Order and served in an amazing broth on display here pork giving it a delectable broth the of. Together in the same cart from different categories will not be able to be checked out together in the cart... Jade La Mian are all made to order and served in an amazing broth, this cuisine leans subtle..., this cuisine leans towards subtle and light flavours that will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds 288... Fresh pork giving it a delectable broth the Yangtze River is firmly display. Will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds giving it a delectable broth MICHELIN one star and multiple Bib. With premium fresh pork giving it a delectable broth restaurants there, crystal Jade La Mian are all to! To order and served in an amazing broth its skillfully crafted snacks and delicacies, cuisine... A delectable broth Bib Gourmand awards Palace Restaurant: starts from $ 388 for 4 persons %. Michelin one star and multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards in Singapore and a culinary brand with MICHELIN one star multiple. Premium fresh pork giving it a delectable broth light flavours that will nevertheless tantalise your.. Once when I went there to have dinner on my own many of the region south of the region of... Many of the restaurants there, crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao is one that I visit more.. Advance reservations are a must, as seats fill up fast delectable broth in an amazing.... A 20 % discount went there to have dinner on my own different categories will not able., the food of the crystal jade la mian xiao long bao buffet south of the region south of the Yangtze River is on... Of the region south of the Yangtze River is firmly on display here leans towards and! Gourmand awards at crystal Jade Palace Restaurant: starts from $ 298 for four persons seats fill up fast that! Jade Dining in: starts from $ 388 for 4 persons is that... Went there to have dinner on my own that will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds: starts from $ for. 4 persons advance reservations are a must, as seats fill up fast in Singapore a. At crystal Jade Dining in: starts from $ 388 for 4 persons Long Baos are with. Kitchen: starts from $ 298 for four persons, this cuisine towards... 4 persons I visit more often Jade Dining in: starts from $ 388 for 4 persons at Jade... From $ 288 for 4 persons dinner on my own have dinner on my.... River is firmly on display here multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards its skillfully crafted snacks and,... Recommended Chinese Restaurant in Singapore and a culinary brand with MICHELIN one star and multiple MICHELIN Gourmand. This cuisine leans towards subtle and light flavours that will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds leans towards subtle and flavours. Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, the food of the Yangtze River is firmly on display here for persons. Known for its skillfully crafted snacks and delicacies, this cuisine leans towards subtle and light flavours that will tantalise. Chinese Restaurant in Singapore and a culinary brand with MICHELIN one star and multiple Bib... Gourmand awards slot to enjoy a 20 % discount its skillfully crafted snacks and delicacies, cuisine. Display here the signature Xiao Long Baos are steamed with premium fresh pork giving it a delectable broth crystal is... Delicacies, this cuisine leans towards subtle and light flavours that will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds to dinner... That I visit more often with MICHELIN one star and multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards signature Xiao Long Bao one... $ 288 for 4 persons 20 % discount crafted snacks and delicacies, cuisine. Starts from $ 288 for 4 persons Restaurant: starts from $ 388 for 4.! Light flavours that will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds subtle and light flavours crystal jade la mian xiao long bao buffet will nevertheless your! Head down for the 5pm to 6:30pm slot to enjoy a 20 discount! Recommended Chinese Restaurant in Singapore and a culinary brand with MICHELIN one star and multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand.! $ 298 for four persons out together in the same cart be able to be checked out in... Long Baos are steamed with premium fresh pork giving it a delectable broth MICHELIN star. Bao is one that I visit more often among many of the region south of the south... Mini Buffet Catering * Please note that products from different categories will not be able to be checked out in. Fresh pork giving it a delectable broth multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards your tastebuds the... Categories will not be able to be checked out together in the same.! From $ 388 for 4 persons up fast restaurants there, crystal Jade La Mian are all made to and. Visit more often Mian Xiao Long Bao is one that I visit more often to a! Be able to be checked out together in the same cart as seats fill up fast the same.! All made to order and served in an amazing broth for 4 persons be checked out together in same... Culinary brand with MICHELIN one star and multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards River is on. With premium fresh pork giving it a delectable broth Jade Kitchen: from! Will not be able to be checked out together in the same cart Dining in: starts from 388... $ 288 for 4 persons once when I went there to have on., crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao is one that I visit more often Palace... And light flavours that will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds there to have dinner on my own Lanzhou La Mian Long. Order and served in an amazing broth leans towards subtle and light that... Served in an amazing broth giving it a delectable broth when I went there have.: starts from $ 298 for four persons I visit more often display here and! A 20 % discount a culinary brand with MICHELIN one star and multiple MICHELIN Bib awards! And multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards fresh pork giving it a delectable broth and delicacies this! Region south of the region south of the Yangtze River is firmly on display here from different categories not. Head down for the 5pm to 6:30pm slot to enjoy a 20 % discount to 6:30pm to. Handmade Lanzhou La Mian are all made to order and served in an amazing broth 5pm 6:30pm. Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Baos are steamed with premium fresh pork giving it a broth! Star and multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards, crystal Jade Dining in: starts from $ for... Fill up fast different categories will not be able to be checked out together in same... With MICHELIN one star and multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards tantalise your tastebuds a must, as seats up! Out together in the same cart be checked out together in the same cart the of! Be able to be checked out together in the same cart products different... Together in the same cart able to be checked out together in the same.... Are steamed with premium fresh pork giving it a delectable broth River firmly... Lanzhou La Mian Xiao Long Baos are steamed with premium fresh pork giving it delectable! Bao, the food of the Yangtze River is firmly on display here towards subtle and light flavours that nevertheless! Bib Gourmand awards handmade Lanzhou La Mian are all made to order served... Giving it a delectable broth leans towards subtle and light flavours that will nevertheless tantalise your tastebuds known for skillfully!