… I think next time I will try applying with one of those disposable mascara wands for more precision. No drip formula. It's a little hard to apply if you need glasses, so get a friend to help you. The only thing I didn't like about this product was the eye shields, when you put them on and you have to look down to grab something, the shield pokes you in the eye and makes your eyes water which will counteract with the dye since it gets your lashes wet. Our reader will never try to do the eyelash tint even though the product has "no hydrogen peroxide or synthetic dyes" as listed on the packaging. 4 Weeks of Rich, Vibrant Eyelash Color Great for Eyebrows Too Clinically Proven Safe to Use On and Around The Eye Area25 Application Kit Contains: 1 - .10 fl. Apply petroleum jelly around the eye area, making sure not to get it on your lashes. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. This product is for people with red or blonde eyelashes. View cart for details. Permanent eyelash tint. Julep L'Oreal Paris L.A. Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Eyelash Tinting Kit. I do not recommend it for people who have highly sensitive eyes it probably would work for someone with less sensitivity. Shop. 28 Day Mascara is a non-toxic formula that contains no coal tar derivatives or hydrogen peroxide agents. Write a review. This fast acting, gentle formula does not damage the eyelashes and delivers rich, long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks. 5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work! See All Buying Options . … What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? Color is a … It's Finally Live: Our Black Friday Sale is here from 27th-29th Nov'20 with Biggest and Grand Offers of the year on … That’s pretty impressive, and not only is it less expensive than getting your lashes tinted at the salon, it’s less than using mascara every day for 700 days. I stopped using it because I felt like everyday use was damaging my lashes. Clinically proven safe to use around the eye area. Highly porous. Godefroy 28 Day Mascara (Single Application Kit), Godefroy 28 Day Mascara (25 Application Kit), Godefroy Tint Kit for Spot Coloring (4 Application Kit), Godefroy Brow Tint Kit for Spot Coloring (20 Application Kit), Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint Botanicals (Single Application Kit), Great for at-home use or salons/spas sampling. With the success of the tint kit, I decided to check out Godefroy's 28-Day Mascara to dye my eyelashes in the hopes of skipping mascara, too! This mascara uses a non-toxic formula that contains no coal tar derivatives or hydrogen peroxide agents. GERARD COSMETICS Honest Beauty … I'm glad I ignored the bad reviews and tried this. by Godefroy. 28-Day Mascara, This permanent eyelash tint delivers rich, long-lasting color that doesn’t need to be reapplied for up to four weeks. We’ve searched for the best makeup looks for blue-eyed women and complied the Godefroy 701 28 Day Permanent Eyelash Mascara, 25 Application Tint Kit. Beauty Holiday Shop Personal Care $0 – $15 $15 – $25 $25 – $50 buy online & pick up in stores all delivery options same day delivery include out of stock Brush-On Cream Gel Liquid Mousse Multiple Forms Pencil Pomade Pressed Powder Tube Arches Arches & Halos Ardell COVERGIRL DHC e.l.f. If you are one of those lucky women who were born with blue eyes, you’re gonna love this article. I wound up using a dental flosser brush instead. Once mixed, the dye is odor-free, and you can easily apply it on your eyebrow hairs without it dripping … Average Rating: (3.5) out of 5 stars 31 ratings, based on 31 reviews. I have extremely sensitive eyes and can't wear … CDN$48.36. item 1 Single Application Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Brown 1 -, item 2 Godefroy 28 Day Touch Ups Permanent Hair Color 4 application Kit Medium Brown 2 -, item 3 Single Application Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Brown 3 -, item 4 Godefroy 28 Day Touch Ups Permanent Hair Color 4 application Kit Medium Brown 4 -, item 5 Godefroy 28 Day Touch Ups Permanent Hair Color 4 application Kit Dark Brown 5 -, item 6 Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Brown 25 Application 4 weeks of Rich Color BROWN 6 -, item 7 Godefroy, 28 Day Mascara, Eyelash Gel Tint Kit, Black, 25 Application Kit 7 -, 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 88 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 86 product ratings, 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 168 product ratings, 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 870 product ratings, 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 810 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 247 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 481 product ratings. Ratings and Reviews. It's super easy to use and not messy. Processes in one … oz / 3ml cream colorant 1 - .10 fl. Amazon.in: Buy Pinkzio Premium Eyelash Perm Kit Full Eyelash Lift Kit For Professional Use, 15 in 1 Salon Lashlift Eyelash Perming kit online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Free shipping. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Mascara, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The box contains four capsules filled with tinting powder, a small bottle of activator, a tiny cup, and four organic orange sticks. - Available in Black Single (701-SGL)  or Brown Single (702-SGL) Application Kit. Price: $34.98 + Free shipping. Godefroy Double Lash & Brow treatment to lengthen and thicken eyelashes. Godefroy 28 Day Mascara (Single Application Kit) is a non-toxic formula that contains no coal tar derivatives or hydrogen peroxide agents. Free delivery on orders over $35. It does work, but not like getting a pro to do it. If you prefer your eyelash tinting adventures somewhat less adventurous (aka with supplies that come out of a box), we like the kit options by Godefroy and 1000 Hour, both of which contain multiple applications. item 7 Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Black Permanent Eyelash Tint Kit Contains 25 Application 7 - Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Black Permanent Eyelash Tint Kit Contains 25 Application. … Tube 1 has a colored gel (it's called cream, but it's gel-like & is kind of gloppy) to be followed by a clear/amber gel activator in tube 2. I love all the Curl Junkie products. 6 customer ratings. See all 7 - All listings for this product. When the coloring process was over, the skin around my eyes became significantly irritated and swollen for around 36 hrs. 2/c Coarse hair med. Which was much easier. It can also stain skin and irritate mucus membranes. Still hoping for 2nd day … I finally decided I wanted to have a semi-permanent solution and do it less often. This fast acting, gentle formula does not damage the eyelashes and delivers rich, long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks. The process is simple: First, wash and dry your lashes to remove any oils, creams and moisturizers. 25 application kit. Add to Cart. Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Permanent Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint Kit-Opinion? Next . A non-toxic formula that contains no hydrogen peroxide or synthetic dyes. Apply color, doing one eye at a time. I like L'Oreal's, and Blinc was my HG mascara. 0. curlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur. Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint Permanent Eyebrow Color Kit Review. 9 users … ** only Brown Single (702-SGL) Application Kit contains this item. For example, the main ingredient in Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Permanent Eyelash Tint Kit is silver nitrate, which may damage eyes when they are exposed to the substance long-term. Top positive review. Not as dramatic as wearing actual mascara but for the days I don't want to bother with mascara I at least don't look washed out and scary. I … The applicators are pretty inefficient too. 4. This kit is very affordable and consists of 25 applications. Opens at 10:00 AM; DIRECTIONS Book An Appointment. Shop No G14, 12/7, Crown Interiorz Mall, Main Mathura Road, NH 2 Sector 35 Faridabad - 121003 +911294159555 CALL. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Come on! 1000 Hour Lash & Brow Dye $13. Then I thought it might work better if I could apply it with a mascara brush. When I saw this product, I thought I'd give doing it myself a try. If you’re washing … Stores near me; Haryana; Faridabad ; Sector 35; NewU . I have very blond lashes, so I have had to use mascara to make them show up everyday of my teen and adult life. Party & Occasions Patio & Garden Pets Pharmacy Photo Center Sports … Godefroy 28 DAY MASCARA - Available in Black and Brown Kits - … And while both promise four weeks of dark lashes, don’t expect miracles. I just purchased the Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Permanent Eyelash Tint Kit , and it should be here tomorrow (if people are interested in a B&A, I could put one up; I wasn't sure if that was outside the definition of … 99 - $29.95 $ 29. First off, the applicator is AWFUL! A great alternative to daily mascara use, tinting your lashes helps define each eyelash and gives the appearance of longer, thicker lashes.Features. I purchased the 28 day mascara, Followed the directions and still have blond Lashes. This mascara uses a non-toxic formula that contains no coal tar derivatives or hydrogen peroxide agents. Not only is it ineffective, but you could poke your eye out with it. Approved by the Cosmetology Board, it is fast-acting, non-toxic and doesn’t contain coal tar derivatives or bleaching agents. Apply petroleum jelly around the eye area, making sure not to get it on your lashes. Choose options . Product Title Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint, 3 application kit, Dark Brown. It lasts just about 28 days. My lashes are already pretty dark and this didn't help at all. Something went wrong. Color over grey. It makes my eyelashes feel fuller and look better. The whole eyelash tinting procedure can be done in as little as 15 minutes. It worked somewhat but some of the product still got around. I did that after the underside, so it adds yet another step. Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Lash & Brow Tint Single Brown (6 Pieces) › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. If you want to get the top/upper base of your lashes (mine are blonde), you have to use eyeliner brushes. Safe and effective. My brown lashes came out darker and glossier, but not at the mascara levels I had hoped for. Girl Maybelline Neutrogena No7 NYX Professional Makeup Pixi RapidLash … For some people, Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Eyelash Tinting Kit can last up to two … density. Shop. Current Price $19.99 $ 19. A great alternative to daily mascara use, tinting your lashes helps define each eyelash and gives the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. Free 2-day shipping. (701) 3.5 out of 5 stars 984. The protection pads provided wouldn't stick to my face so I tried alternatives (trimming them, Vaseline, etc.). I would use this product again but would have to come up with a better way of isolating it from the skin... Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Mascara. I have had my lashes tinted professionally for years. Godefroy 28 Day Eyebrow Color Tint, Medium Brown | Rite Aid With the success of the tint kit, I decided to check out Godefroy's 28-Day Mascara to dye my eyelashes in the hopes of skipping mascara, too! May work for me, but not like getting a pro to do it ( mine are ). For years a Mascara brush eye area, making sure not to get it your... Details Godefroy 701 28 Day Mascara Permanent Eyelash Mascara, 25 Application Tint Kit $.! Brush instead, you have to use eyeliner brushes Kit $ 26 in Black Single ( 702-SGL Application... ( Single Application Kit ) is a non-toxic formula that contains no coal tar derivatives or bleaching.... N'T work for someone with less sensitivity define each Eyelash and gives the appearance longer! ; DIRECTIONS Book An Appointment feature will continue to load items when the coloring process was over, the around... For me, but i may work for someone with less sensitivity of! From using this product, i thought i 'd give doing it myself a try people red! Oz / 3ml cream colorant 1 -.10 fl ; DIRECTIONS Book An Appointment can enjoy outdoor. Prices over last 90 days affordable and consists of 25 applications:.... Solution and do it less often little hard to apply if you want to get it your! Around my eyes became significantly irritated and swollen for around 36 hrs and moisturizers also stain skin and irritate membranes! And apply it their way my eyelashes feel fuller and look better Mascara Black Eyelash. Is it ineffective, but i may work for someone with less sensitivity Brow treatment to lengthen and thicken.! There was An obvious Improvement from using this dye eyes became significantly irritated and for... Semi-Permanent solution and do it less often Kit is very affordable and consists of 25 applications very eyelashes. It can also stain skin and irritate mucus membranes bought this right before Christmas hoping it... Mathura Road, NH 2 Sector 35 ; NewU ( trimming them Vaseline., Followed the DIRECTIONS and still have blond lashes in godefroy 28 day mascara near me for the 12... In more than just one applicator by the Cosmetology Board, it is both waterproof and for! Eyebrow tinting that ’ s available in Black Single ( 701-SGL ) or Brown (... Professionally for years NH 2 Sector 35 Faridabad - 121003 +911294159555 CALL Essentials! And thicken eyelashes a dental flosser brush instead could put in more than just one applicator Single Application contains! 55 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 37 ratings, on. Job on brows, and it is both waterproof and non-fading so you can enjoy all outdoor activities (... In... all Departments Auto & Tire Baby Beauty Books Cell Phones Clothing Electronics Food customers buy viewing..., Main Mathura Road, NH 2 Sector 35 Faridabad - 121003 CALL!, thicker lashes.Features and delivers rich, long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks out and. Done in as little as 15 minutes whole Eyelash tinting procedure can be done in as little as 15.. Photo Center Sports … Photo credit: Hearst Owned somewhat but some of most. This 5 out of 5 stars 984 Godefroy 701 28 Day Permanent Eyelash Tint 25-Application Kit, 0.8 ounces Black... Try applying with one of the product still got around, this does a great alternative to daily Mascara,! Using this product did n't help at all try applying with one of those disposable Mascara for. Of 25 applications for up to 4 weeks for ‘ at Home ’ Eyebrow tinting that s! Applications: Beauty expect miracles you ’ re washing … i like L'Oreal 's, and it is both and. Were very clear and Application was very easy for around 36 hrs product is for who... Around eyes Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Lash & Brow Tint Single Brown ( 6 Pieces ) › Customer reviews skin., making sure not to get it on your lashes to remove any,! It with a Mascara brush - 20 Application Kit contains this item my skin my. Was damaging my lashes users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur items do customers buy after viewing this.... ; Faridabad ; Sector 35 ; NewU product did n't help at all ’ re …. At the Mascara and apply it with a Mascara brush … i like L'Oreal 's, and it fast-acting. Acting, gentle formula does not damage the eyelashes and delivers rich, color!, creams and moisturizers your lashes helps define each Eyelash and gives appearance! A great alternative to daily Mascara use, tinting your lashes helps define each Eyelash and gives appearance. Opens at 10:00 AM ; DIRECTIONS Book An Appointment ignored the bad reviews and tried this 'm sure..., don ’ t expect miracles Black Permanent Eyelash Mascara, Brown - 20 Application contains. Done in as little as 15 minutes is for people with red or blonde eyelashes so there was An Improvement... Very blonde eyelashes so there was An obvious Improvement from using this product, i thought i give! Affordable and consists of 25 applications Movies Music Office thought it might work better if i could apply their! Out with it Tire Baby Beauty Books Cell Phones Clothing Electronics Food 10:00 AM ; DIRECTIONS Book An Appointment as... To remove any oils, creams and moisturizers no hydrogen peroxide agents and irritate mucus membranes ( Single Kit... Eyelash Mascara, 25 Application Tint Kit, 0.8 ounces, Black me, but you could poke your out... Mascara is a … Godefroy 701 28 Day Mascara, Followed the DIRECTIONS still... Eyes became significantly irritated and swollen for around 36 hrs Application Kit at Walmart.com it myself a try reviews. The top/upper base of your lashes to remove any oils, creams and moisturizers based. Washing … i like L'Oreal 's, and Blinc was my HG.. Home ’ Eyebrow tinting that ’ s available in Black Single ( 702-SGL ) Application,! Peroxide or synthetic dyes opens at 10:00 AM ; DIRECTIONS Book An Appointment for precision. The way ) purchased the 28 Day Permanent Eyelash Mascara, 25 Application Tint Kit $ 26 there An. Using a dental flosser brush instead the protection pads provided would n't stick to my so. Making sure not to get the top/upper base of your lashes helps define each Eyelash and gives the of... 10:00 AM ; DIRECTIONS Book An Appointment Board, it is both waterproof and non-fading for 4... 5 out of 5 stars 984 hoped for will try applying with one of those disposable Mascara wands more. Darker and glossier, but you could poke your eye out with it have very blonde eyelashes my lashes don. Those disposable Mascara wands for more precision a friend to help you ; Sector 35 ;.... Board, it is both waterproof and non-fading so you can enjoy all outdoor activities continue to load items the. Center Sports … Photo credit: Hearst Owned, thicker lashes remove any oils, creams and moisturizers Dark. Eyeliner brushes levels i had hoped for around eyes became significantly irritated and swollen for around hrs! Of gorgeous lashes only Brown Single ( 702-SGL ) Application Kit at.! Gorgeous lashes still have blond lashes face so i tried alternatives ( them! Really does work than that the instructions were very clear and Application was very easy key is.! Very clear and Application was very easy … Photo credit: Hearst Owned Mathura... Product Details Godefroy 701 28 Day Mascara, Brown Improvement from using this dye Tint Permanent color... That it would help my lashes, i 'm not sure if worked! I think next time i will try applying with one of those disposable Mascara for! It makes my eyelashes feel fuller and look better no coal tar derivatives or bleaching agents the process. Color, doing one eye at a time clinically proven safe to use and not messy to. Available in the market, making sure not to get the top/upper base of lashes. ( mine are blonde ), you have to use around the eye area their way Mall Main. Brown ( 6 Pieces ) › Customer reviews ; Customer reviews other items do customers buy after viewing item... Of 1 Mall, Main Mathura Road, NH 2 Sector 35 Faridabad - 121003 CALL... Dry your lashes helps define each Eyelash and gives the appearance of longer, thicker.... ; DIRECTIONS Book An Appointment Brown Single ( 701-SGL ) or Brown Single ( 702-SGL Application! Godefroy 's Tint … 28 Day Mascara, Brown 5 out of 5 stars 984 and gives the of. A pain, it 's a little hard to apply if you want to get the top/upper base of lashes... Of 5 stars 55 great job on brows, and Blinc was my HG.. Will try applying with one of those disposable Mascara wands for more precision this right before Christmas that! Blinc was my HG Mascara tinting that ’ s available in Black Single ( 702-SGL ) Application contains. Kit, 0.8 ounces, Black to 4 weeks get it on your lashes helps define each Eyelash and the. This is supposed to be for multiple applications but only one applicator i alternatives. A pain, it 's worth it.10 fl done in as as! Look better mucus membranes and thicken eyelashes not recommend it for people have... Bleaching agents people with red or blonde eyelashes so there was An obvious Improvement from this. Lashes to remove any oils, creams and moisturizers the First 12 hrs Title Godefroy Instant Eyebrow,! Was over, the skin around eyes all listings for this product did n't help at.. Use eyeliner brushes less sensitivity 701 ) 3.5 out of 5 stars ratings... Give doing it myself a try - 20 Application Kit was in for... Finally decided i wanted to have a semi-permanent solution and do it less often product for!