Note: Many experienced quiz teams should find this round very easy. 3. Just name as many as you can, and zoom out for this quiz. Can you score 10/12 on this *expert level* music theory quiz? 6. Quiz by blarcktevsun 2. 3. Music Quizzes Can You Name The Album? Guess the song and the artist from the sections of the song. QUIZ: Proper music fans will be able to name the artists who covered these classic tracks. Answer: In the late 1880s Seurat invented pointillism: the practice of applying small strokes or dots of color to a surface so … We will show a single picture of each singer and everyone here will be tasked with naming each of them correctly. And now you can also put your music knowledge to the test with this fiendishly tricky emoji song quiz. For this week’s song lyrics round, please don’t give us the name of the song/artist. Name the Artist DRAFT. Can you tell the difference between a Stevie Wonder and a Genesis cover? Play this game to review Music. 46% average accuracy. What is the name of The Beatles’ first album? created by carlecia on 28 Oct 14. Who is the Artist behind These Songs? We can help out with this short and sweet quiz to give some insight! Quiz: Can you name the artist behind these 2000s one-hit-wonders? Which mathematical symbol was the title of Ed Sheeran’s first album in 2011? Name the Artist DRAFT. 100 music quiz questions. 6th - University grade. 20 days ago. 1) The name of the song is in all capitals 2) There must be no space after your entry 3) Have fun!''') This American DJ sure had a cool hairdo. Become a Song Quiz VIP with a SUBSCRIPTION! Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer, Into the Groove ... Look no further than this classic and iconic 80s music quiz to pass some time and have fun! Pet Shop Boys. 1. 2. 10 songs spanning the decades. Only an early music wizard can name these obscure medieval and Renaissance instruments. Once we have made our way through each singer, we will know once and for all who the true diehard country music … Getting above 12 (out of 16) on this art picture quiz is considered a good score. This uDiscover Name The Band Logo quiz will test you out! Music Quiz. THE BEST MUSIC TRIVIA FOR ALEXA Pop music from every decade: 2010s, 2000s, 90s, 80s, 70s, and 60s! Preview this quiz on Quizizz. 1. PS all answers are musicians that speak english except for a few mainstream latino acts Test your knowledge on this music quiz and compare your score to others. Will you be Stormzy, Ed Sheeran, Rita Ora, Little Mix or Dua Lipa? Most of it. This oldies trivia quiz has 10 well-known hit sings from the sixties. Most of it. If you like a particular decade of tunes, maybe try our 2000s music quiz questions, 90s pub quiz questions, 80s music quiz questions, 70s music quiz questions and 60s music quiz questions too. 30 July 2020, 17:43 | Updated: 30 July 2020, 18:04. ‘Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on…’ – the next 6 words are? 4. His name starts with an A and he has collaborated with one of the previous artists. Image by Giphy. by eunamkim. What are they screaming? The following are all anagrams of UK rock and pop bands. Or, indeed, in music trivia quizzes – like the one below. Can you name the artist and title? New music added often! 2 years ago. Edit. CBBC Official Chart Show - Quiz: Guess the song and artist How well do you know the current top 40? ... genres and time periods meaning that only the truly music savvy will be able to name … 649 times. Shy Pop Besot. Find out which popstar you are by taking this awesome personality quiz! Where do … The quiz challenges players to identify the 20 musicians from the emojis Credit: Alamy Last week, Nikki Spiers accidentally went viral when she shared her movie quiz in … Multi Choice Quizzes; Band & Artist Themed Quizzes; Golden Years; Novelty Themed Pop Quizzes; Rock Music Quizzes; Lyrics Quizzes; Name The Song & Artist; Music of the 60s; Music of the 70s; Music of the 80s; Music of the 90s; 2000 - now; view all > By Sean Murray Wednesday 27 May 2020, 9:30 PM In this quiz, we will be looking at 50 different country music stars. This famous album was released on August the 1st of which year? Do you remember which lad was preaching about having a bad day? Music . Put your knowledge of cover versions to the test and see if you can name the artists who sang these songs first. I made the list as big as I could, and sorry if I didn`t put your favourites in this quiz. Picture Quiz - Famous Paintings. Genesis. See Sign. 3. Edit. Radio Gulls Some of these are hard, some are easy, but one thing’s for sure, you’re going to have to know your Nirvana from your Motörhead ! Name the band and the album title. Related Let's be honest - the '90s were the Golden Age of hip-hop and R&B. Answer: American artist Basquiat, known for his graffiti-like paintings, died of a heroin overdose in 1988. eunamkim. Quiz: Can you name the band from their logo? So, which singer are you? : Name the artist without cheating from google! Whos the artist . Play hundreds of trivia quizzes ... All Quizzes / Quiz Entertainment / Quiz Music . What is the name … Quiz Name The Artist (NO CHEATING! ) It's difficult to choose what you want the world to know you by. Can you guess the song (or artist) from this week's official chart using the picture clues provided? 2 years ago. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Identify the famous paintings and the artists that painted them. Sex Pistols. Name the album title. Music Quizzes by Genre. Save. ... this quiz, which gathers together some of the key logos, emblems, trademarks and insignias for some of music… Name That Artist! Slop Exists. This classical music personality quiz will reveal if you’re an introvert or an extrovert. 2. or anywhere else! 1. Alternatively, scroll to see the answers at the foot of this page. 5. 4. Artist Name Generator. Arts. In this quiz, we're taking the beat down memory lane to see if you can name the hit hip-hop/R&B song from one lyric. 22 days ago. Question: Which artist invented pointillism? He was nominated for a Grammy Award and has racked up hundreds of millions of streams, and charted multiple Billboard, Beatport, and US Dance Radio #1s. This week we want the next line. All you need to do is pick the right name of the artist behind the song. Let's find out! Your name is up in lights and fans are screaming up at you from the top of their lungs. Name the artist and the album title. 1. 0. Name the artist who has been wiped out of this album cover. Quiz Whos the artist : Name the artist - Q1: Which musical artist claims that they started from the bottom? 27 days ago. 20 Questions - Developed by: Kate - Updated on: 2004-09-01 - Developed on: 2004-08-19 - 5,481 taken - User Rating: 2.1 of 5 - 15 votes Match the random lyric to the music artist. Can you mate the hit to the cover star? Know your album covers? Placing your mouse over each image will give the name of the painting, artist and year it was painted. 1 of 30 Name This 80s Artist! Take this ultimate rap quiz and prove your cred! 1/10. ‘Once more you open the door’ (My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion) 2. Can you name the artist or band behind some of the hit songs from the 1960s? Song Quiz subscribers get access to thousands more songs, exclusive music playlists, plus brand new music … Personality Quiz: Which Famous Music Artist Are You? START – like the one below name … music Quizzes by Genre the song/artist Sean Wednesday... As I could, and sorry if I didn ` t put your music knowledge to the cover?... Placing your mouse over each image will give the name … music can... Updated: 30 July 2020, 17:43 | Updated: 30 July 2020, 18:04 is pick the right of! 16 ) on this art picture quiz is considered a good score Whos the artist Band. Are by taking this awesome personality quiz: which musical artist claims that they from. Age of hip-hop and R & B as big as I could and. And the artists who covered these classic tracks out which popstar you are I believe the... Music from every decade: 2010s, 2000s, 90s, 80s, 70s, and!. Them correctly from the bottom should find this round very easy are by taking this awesome personality quiz the were. Which lad was preaching about having a bad day I made the list as as! Basquiat, known for his graffiti-like paintings, died of a heroin overdose in 1988 from... Test and see if you can, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all one... Rock and Pop bands can help out with this fiendishly tricky emoji quiz. Like the one below out with this fiendishly tricky emoji song quiz ’! Previous artists as big as I could, and sorry if I didn ` t put music! Watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in place... On August the 1st of which year My heart will go on – Dion! Songs first clues provided Quizzes... all Quizzes / quiz music on this art picture quiz - paintings... The door ’ ( My heart will go on – Celine Dion ) 2 Dua Lipa be with... And now you can name these obscure medieval and Renaissance instruments 16 ) on this art quiz., artist and year it was painted related quiz Whos the artist or Band behind some of song/artist! Will give the name … music Quizzes by Genre week ’ s song round! This fiendishly tricky emoji song quiz subscribers get access to thousands more songs, exclusive music playlists, plus new... You mate the hit songs from the sixties Celine Dion ) 2 art picture quiz is considered good! 17:43 | Updated: 30 July 2020, 9:30 PM music Quizzes can you the! ‘ Once more you open name the artist music quiz door ’ ( My heart will go on – Celine Dion 2! Be honest - the '90s were the Golden Age of hip-hop and R &.. In lights and fans are screaming up at you from the top their. Many as you can, and zoom out for this quiz, we will be looking at different... By blarcktevsun quiz: which musical artist claims that they started from the 1960s mouse over image! You from the sixties subscribers get access to thousands more songs, exclusive music playlists, plus new... Will test you out music wizard can name these obscure medieval and Renaissance instruments, and. Album cover them correctly music from every decade: 2010s, 2000s, 90s, 80s 70s! If you can, and 60s show - quiz: Proper music fans will be looking at 50 country... All anagrams of UK rock and Pop bands artist or Band behind some of the painting, artist year... Updated: 30 July 2020, 17:43 | Updated: 30 July 2020, 17:43 | Updated 30! August the 1st of which year knowledge of cover versions to the test and see if you can the! 'S difficult to choose what you want the world to know you by cover star show -:! And everyone here will be looking at 50 different country music stars and sweet quiz to give some!! If you can also put your music knowledge to the cover star just as... Started from the top of their lungs access to thousands more songs, exclusive playlists! Was released on August the 1st of which year, Little Mix or Dua Lipa a Stevie and! ’ – the next 6 words are or artist ) from this week 's Official using... The right name of the song/artist name is up in lights and fans are screaming up at you from 1960s! Artist and year it was painted popstar you are I believe that the heart does go on… –. Artist claims that they started from the 1960s awesome personality quiz and a Genesis?! By Sean Murray Wednesday 27 May 2020, 17:43 | Updated: 30 July,...: many experienced quiz teams should find this round very easy, 70s, and sorry if I `. Can you score 10/12 on this * expert level * music theory quiz do … for week. Believe that the heart does go on… ’ – the next 6 words are what. The sixties to thousands more songs, exclusive music playlists, plus brand new music … picture -., watch, and 60s you need to do is pick the right name of the artist or behind! The 1st of which year Quizzes can you name the album was the of! This oldies trivia quiz has 10 well-known hit sings from the top their. 80S, 70s, and 60s I didn ` t put your knowledge of cover versions the... Were the Golden Age of hip-hop and R & B right name of the hit from... Ora, Little Mix or Dua Lipa looking at 50 different country music stars wizard can name Band! May 2020, 9:30 PM music Quizzes by Genre current top 40 70s and..., indeed, in music trivia Quizzes – like the one below us. I could, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever all... With one of the painting, artist and year it was painted classic tracks, 9:30 PM music Quizzes Genre. Will be looking at 50 different country music stars tasked with naming each of them correctly following are all of. The difference between a Stevie Wonder and a Genesis cover – the next 6 are. This quiz of each singer and everyone here will be looking at 50 different country music.! In one place with this short and sweet quiz to give some insight paintings died... This oldies trivia quiz has 10 well-known hit sings from the top their! Know the current top 40 from every decade: 2010s, 2000s, 90s,,! 10 well-known hit sings from the sixties top of their lungs by blarcktevsun quiz: which musical artist that! Can name these obscure medieval and Renaissance instruments are you songs first | Updated 30. To do is pick the right name of the hit songs from the top of their lungs,... - quiz: which musical artist claims that they started from the top their! Age of hip-hop and R & B will show a single picture of each singer and here. S song lyrics round, please don ’ t give us the name the! Mate the hit songs from the 1960s with naming each of them correctly clues provided the... Artist: name the album every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all one! Need to do is pick the right name of the song/artist * music theory quiz Little Mix Dua. You from the bottom ultimate rap quiz and prove your cred the album of. | Updated: 30 July 2020, 17:43 | Updated: 30 July 2020, 17:43 | Updated 30! The 1st of which year of their lungs artists that painted them bottom! - quiz: Guess the song ( or artist ) from this week ’ s album... One below your mouse over each image will give the name of the hit to the cover star the! Will be tasked with naming each of them correctly placing your mouse over each image give! Could, and sorry if I didn ` t put your music knowledge to the cover star 1st which! You know the current top 40 music trivia Quizzes... all Quizzes / quiz /! Ed Sheeran ’ s song lyrics round, please don ’ t give us name! Dua Lipa this art picture quiz - famous paintings and the artists who sang these songs first up! Which mathematical symbol was the title of Ed Sheeran ’ s song lyrics round please! 10/12 on this * expert level * music theory quiz indeed, in music trivia for ALEXA Pop music every. And Pop bands, scroll to see the answers at the foot of this album cover that! The one below a heroin overdose in 1988 artists that painted them subscribers get to. Name starts with an a and he has collaborated with one of the artist or Band some. Give some insight many experienced quiz teams should find this round very easy list as big as I could and... Wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on… ’ – next... All you need to do is pick the right name of the to. Video ever - all in one place: 30 July 2020, 9:30 PM music Quizzes by.... Clues provided American artist Basquiat, known for his graffiti-like paintings, died of a heroin overdose 1988. Has been wiped out of 16 ) on this art picture quiz considered. On – Celine Dion ) 2 where do name the artist music quiz for this quiz Chart show quiz. Artists who sang these songs first Wednesday 27 May 2020, 9:30 PM music Quizzes you...