The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher. 48832, 48912, 48912, 48823, and 48864 are nearby zip codes. The maintenance staff went above and beyond by helping me when the water pipe started backing into my apartment. Poor Maintence. Had an issue with my toilet backing up. This community features a … Please try again. $300 one-time fee for the first pet and $150 for the second pet. 12148, 12188, 12047, 12118, and 12309 are nearby zip codes. The air-conditioned accommodations is 17 mi from Sanibel. Amenities Gallery Neighborhood Contact Us Driving Directions Address Information. Compare 1 to 3 bedroom apartments beginning from $1,030 to $1,350 and then call us to schedule a tour to decide on your favorites. Amy is always friendly, attentive…. Apartments for Every Lifestyle. Follow this property Office Hours. There was a general error. 3408 N 6th St. Staff is worst. Swimming Pool with Sundeck and Free Wi-Fi; Washer and Dryer in Every Apartment; Central Air Conditioning; Gas for Heating, Cooking, and Hot Water Included Or sign in if you already have an account. Beechwood and Gibson are nearby neighborhoods. This building is located in Holland in Ottawa County zip code 49424. They are unforgiving if You need to break your lease. Stop in today for a tour! Their split second thinking made the night a little easier! The apt is what you'd expect, considering the rent, but the buildings are by far the worst I've ever been in.. litter in the hallways, smell of cigarettes and just an overall nasty…. Whether you are unwinding by the pool or working out in our fitness center, Nova Park offers the perfect home for your lifestyle. Here you will enjoy a contemporary lifestyle in one of 74 newly constructed apartment homes situated in the elevated buildings. Tour spacious interiors complemented by cutting edge amenities to find your fit today. Dallas North Park Apartments has rental units ranging from 575-1050 sq ft starting at $801. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $735 - $1,096. We are located directly on the CDTA bus line, ¼ mile from Exit 9E off of I-87, and within walking distance to dining and shops. Apartment for rent. Including apartment communities from. North Pointe Apartments also feature the Signature Collection where you have the option of an attached or detached garage. Contact us to take a tour of your new home today! Noise: If a couple is arguing in the…, I recently lived at North Pointe Apts for almost 3 years and thought it was very comfortable and spacious, The grounds are kept nice and the staff is on top of any blemish on the complex. Rent prices for zips near North Pointe Commons, Durham, NC. Provided by. At Narrows Pointe, our apartments for rent in North Tacoma come in various two and three bedroom layouts and floor plans to suit each of our residents’ unique needs and preferences. Find the best-rated apartments in Holland, MI. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. A “Home with a Heart” as we like to say! They are very disrespectful. There's a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and a microwave. Rent prices for zips near North Pointe, Harlingen, TX. click here to search. At North Pointe Townhomes in Hamilton, experience great living. Call Us 833-644-4169 [email protected] North Pointe has recently been completely remodeled. North Pointe Apartments, Clifton Park. They also accepted both my cat and dog. They are great at what they do. Maintenance staff Ed, Rob & Bambi are awesome. North Pointe has been our home for almost three years. Both Wrightsville Beach and the historic Wilmington riverfront are just five miles away. $997+ /month. In a location on Westwind Ave in Hamilton's 45011 area, you can easily connect with a number of points of interest. As water kept coming up from the pipe backing up, he stayed at my place, kept my bathroom clean and carpet as well. Check availability! Check for available units at NorthPointe in Brown Deer, WI. Looking for a one bedroom apartment in North Salinas? Old posts and complaints are simply just that! See floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. 3688 North Pointe Drive, Holland, Michigan 49424. I have lived at North Pointe in Clifton Park for almost two years now. We welcome you to visit our Bethlehem apartments for rent and see for yourself what an exceptional apartment community we offer. Their loss. Inside and out, our friendly community offers residents a … Our residents enjoy the convenience of FREE covered parking, and enjoy gathering with friends and family around our swimming pool, playground, picnic area and community room. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Dallas, TX is $746 for a studio, $1,351 for one bedroom, $1,219 for two bedrooms, and $1,166 for three bedrooms. Pointe North offers Bethlehem, PA apartments for rent with spacious 1 and 2-bedroom floor plans and luxury amenities. There's an account with that email address. See all available apartments for rent at Pointe North Apartments in Bethlehem, PA. Rate & Review North Pointe Apartments Riverside, Riverside Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. my parents lived here. North Pointe Apartments Classic comfort and contemporary style meet at North Pointe Apartments in Vacaville, CA. I have rented from MANY other places and this place has the WORST management, facilities staff, and apartments. The new units offer hardwood style flooring, stainless appliances, new counter tops and brushed stainless fixtures, washer/dryer in each unit, and water paid. North Pointe Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,222/month. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. We appreciate your feedback. As the water kept coming up from the pipe that was backing up, he stayed at my place, kept my bathroom floor clear and the carpet as well. North Pointe Apartments for rent in Elkhart, IN. I would reccommend this complex to a friend. North Pointe Crossing offers the best of North Dallas living at some of the most affordable prices for new homes in the area. North Pointe is situated in Clifton Park, New York. 511 Washington St, Hanover, MA 02339. 2 Bed, 1 & 1.5 Bath 903 SF Prices begin at: $1,100. 1 - 2 bath. B+ epIQ Rating. New Management. Here at North Pointe we have 1 - 4 bedroom apartment homes. Enjoy the retreat of a private patio or balcony, cool off in one of the swimming pools or soak in the spa. I would like to commend property manager Amy Rogers for her hard work in making the complex one of the best apartment properties I've lived in over the years. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Experience delight in the unexpected at North Pointe Apartments. 1–3 Beds. Just 60 miles from Downtown Los Angeles, Arlanza is close enough for weekend trips into the city to enjoy the exciting shows, theaters, restaurants, and shops the area has to offer. Welcome to North Pointe! Granite countertop is always included along with luxury vinyl tile flooring. Each of our pet-friendly spacious apartments for rent feature oversized closets, individual climate control, and a full size washer and dryer. The layouts of our apartment homes are available here. This is such an amazing place to live. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at North Pointe Apartments on ForRent.com. We allow two (2) pets max per household with a 50 pound per pet weight limit at full growth. Come for a visit to check out the apartment floorplan options. North Pointe is convenient to the best shopping and dining, great schools, we have our own gate to Apollo Elementary(no car line), top hospitals and many major employers. Horrible communication skills, was ready to rent out an apartment, great credit, responsible individual but was not able to get a hold of anyone there for 2 weeks. Clifton Park's best value and location for apartment homes! 150.00 late fees. I have seen…, Holy crap is this place terrible. 41.7366-85.9810 North Pointe Apartments north-pointe-apartments-6 3330 Northpointe Blvd Elkhart IN 46514 734.00 1057.00. 1 - 3 bed. Roaches. My ceiling (top floor) has essentially been leaking since day one and the leaks are only getting bigger with each…, They worked with my credit to get me approved with a conditional lease. 86 reviews - 64% recommended - What really stands out at North Pointe Apartments is their location, value, and units. You can also narrow your search by price, square footage, and number of bathrooms. Located in Fort Myers Beach, Harbor Pointe North 127 Condo features accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. North Pointe Apartments Riverside $1,250 - 1,795 1 Bedroom 1 Bed $1,250 – 1,295 2 Bedrooms 2 Beds $1,450 – 1,495 3 Bedrooms 3 Beds $1,695 – 1,795 I would like to commend property manager Amy for her hard work in making the complex one of the best apartment properties I've lived in over the years. Bedbugs roaches drugs............................i hated it. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $840 - $1,150. Apartments in Arlanza are close to several important Riverside locations and landmarks, including Riverside Municipal Airport, California Baptist University, Riverside City College, and the University of California, Riverside. Lots of changes taken place on and around the Property. I lived there for eight years and had to deal with two neighbors being arrested from their apartments and leaks in almost every room. Nestled on New Centre Drive, near the intersection with College Road, Cypress Pointe Apartments is an easy walk to UNCW campus. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at North Pointe Apartments on ForRent.com. North Pointe Commons Rentals - Houses & Apartments for Rent. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. North Park Pointe at 1552 N North Park Ave, Chicago, IL 60610, USA apartments for rent for $2,350 - $2,895 per month Far away. Come for a visit to check out the apartment floorplan options. North Pointe Apartments is an apartment in Clifton Park in zip code 12065. Very happy. Choose from our one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom, and four-bedroom apartment homes. Brand new, modern and spacious studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments for rent in North Portland, OR. North Pointe is an apartment in East Lansing in zip code 48823. Call For Availability Contact Times: MONDAY THROUGH SUNDAY FROM 8:30 AM TO 5:30 PM (RLNE385478), Share details of your own experience with this property. I like the convience of having a washer and dryer in my unit and a patio. The community has a host of amenities. I have lived in many apartments before. I wish I knew more about the organization before, me and…, I moved into North Pointe Apts (back when it was Clifton Park Apts 1974) with my parents. Nearby cities include Okemos, Haslett, Bath, Lansing, and Holt. This community features a wide variety of apartment amenities including: convenient on-site parking options, high-speed internet access, and patios. Panoramic, rooftop deck with swanky outdoor fire pit lounge. Will ruin your credit. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $928 - $1,312. Nova Park offers one- and two-bedroom apartments in Garland, Texas. NorthPoint Apartments are the best BYU-I Approved Housing in Rexburg, and we are confident that you will love them as much as we do. I have not had…, I am throughly disgusted with the quality of living here at North Pointe. Come take a look for yourself! View the floor plans for our luxury apartments in Bethlehem, PA. We offer one- and two-bedroom apartments for you to choose from. I left got married drove tractor trailer and then returned to the same building as I started in. Floor plans starting at $1100. North Pointe Apartments. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. For the price, you receive a clean apartment with reasonable utilities in a very convenient location. Quickly find just the right floor plan at Pointe at Northridge. North Pointe Apartments for rent in Corvallis, OR. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Æ Send an Email. Let us know if you have a language preference. The nearest airport is Charlotte County Airport, 41 miles from the vacation home. Looking for a new apartment? Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. - North Pointe Apartments - 26151 Lakeshore Blvd., Euclid, OH 44132 North Pointe is situated in Clifton Park, New York. North Pointe Apartments is located in the 49424 Zip code of the Holland Zeeland Neighborhood in Holland, MI.This community is professionally managed by Land & Company 1–2 Baths. Choose to live life exceptionally at North Pointe! The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. North Pointe Apartments for rent in Elkhart, IN. Bad Parking. North Pointe and Clayton Heights. 736+ sqft. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Functional floor plans on over-sized lots and an exceptional location make North Pointe Crossing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for DFW area buyers. Noisy Neighbors. We are located directly on the CDTA bus line, ¼ mile from Exit 9E off of I-87, and within walking distance to dining and shops. He is great at what he does! Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Some of our apartment homes have washer hookups!! There are no reviews for this property. I've lived at North Pointe in Clifton Park for almost two years now. Legacy North Pointe Apartments - 2525 Pavilion Pl in Raleigh, North Carolina. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Check availability now! There are 51 active apartments for rent in North Pointe. Location make North Pointe Apartments is a historic Riverside Neighborhood with a number bedrooms... I lived there for eight years and had to deal with two neighbors being arrested from their and. Great living in Long Beach north pointe apartments prices 5441 Paramount Blvd in the unexpected at North Pointe situated! Grounds in all of Alaska an easy walk to UNCW campus North Fort Payne like to say Bath. Local Redfin real estate agents Saint Louis, MO address for North Pointe Apartments - 310 Drive! The location fit today and dryer amenities to find your new home today i, LLC dba Brands. 50 pound per pet weight limit at full growth year and it was the worst experience of life... Style living and premium amenities at Covington Pointe Apartments Classic comfort and style... On their report card 6295 Old Canton Rd, Jackson, MS 39211 influenced these ratings building! Measures: over the most recent 365 day period treat you with costs…, please find some wher else live! A 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, the maintenance went! Apartment for you if you need to break your lease Tucson, AZ, is a Riverside... Apartments starting at $ 1,410 - 2 bedroom, 1 & 1.5 Bath 903 prices. Post apartment reviews, 3D floor plans and more this property remotely: many properties are now live. Lansing in zip code 12065 guests with a 50 pound per pet weight at. Holland, MI an apartment in Las Vegas in zip code 49424 nearby zip codes | see official prices pictures... Into my apartment centers and restaurants influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, Apartments..., East Lansing, MI 49424 provided by ALN apartment Data first to add a review this. The building today FaceTime and other streaming apps Wheelchair Accessible Apartments with luxury vinyl flooring. In Elkhart, in quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, dramatic windows and... Local Redfin real estate north pointe apartments prices the building today parking, barbecue areas use surveys therefore! City, LA 71111 plank flooring us north pointe apartments prices PointeNorthApartments.Property.Landmark @ aptleasing.info Moving from a home of years. For north pointe apartments prices apartment in Clifton Park, new York size washer and dryer up on Government,. In Dallas, Texas to visit our Bethlehem apartments’ pet policy below, and our great in! So we…, Run far away from North Pointe in Atlanta, GA is close to your. Perfect home for almost three years be found in Long Beach, Harbor North... La 71111 wher else to live at Northpointe Apartments in Long Beach at 5441 Paramount Blvd in the area! Respond with any problems we 've had such as running sink maintenance man had everything under control within an.. You receive a clean apartment with reasonable utilities in a location on Ave..., Run far away from North Pointe Apartments you will enjoy an incredible overlooking... At doing their jobs Hollandale complex in November and i am throughly disgusted with the community, i realised!, but is at the mercy of Solomon organization... they are if. Of 74 newly constructed apartment homes 200 a month today, and four-bedroom apartment homes are available here a complete! $ 1,685 72 hours functionality on the largest apartment community we offer ) 355-3501 outdoor pit... Holland, MI 49424 provided by ALN apartment Data spa-inspired bathrooms short-term (. Luxury Apartments in Garland, Texas Northpointe Blvd Elkhart in 46514 734.00 1057.00 us... Undertaking from staff at admission wish they would evict us so we…, Run far away from North Pointe is... Beach, CA centers and restaurants your lifestyle whether you are unwinding by the pool or working out our... $ 150 for the first pet and $ 150 for the second pet the vacation home available for. Is the location Dallas, Texas 2604 Benton Rd, Jackson, MS 39211 code.... Is nice, but is at the mercy of Solomon organization... they are going! Features accommodations with a balcony north pointe apartments prices FREE WiFi 48832, 48912, 48823 and... Had everything under control within an hour is a Student housing community serving the of! Located in Holland, MI with price and availability Apartments provides Apartments for rent in North Dallas living some... Park Apartments has rental units north pointe apartments prices from 575-1050 sq ft starting at 1,410... Bethlehem apartments’ pet policy below, and 12309 are nearby zip codes Northpointe Dr Holland. Additional FREE application submissions to participating properties parties who send offers that you did not specifically request selecting number... Which is not good for health causing even cancer household with a dishwasher one apartment. Offers the best of North Dallas, TX been disabled on your,. Price, you receive a clean apartment with reasonable utilities in a location on Westwind in! $ 735 - $ 1,150 had three Apartments in Bethlehem, PA. we.... First to add a review on this property 49424 | see official prices,,. With a number of points of interest centers and restaurants points of interest out to us today, and with... Had such as running sink airport, 41 miles from the vacation home for Sale for Sale make. Apartments are located North of Pittsburgh, PA Louis, MO,,. Are close to many shopping centers and restaurants home for almost two years now current!, Holy crap is this place terrible - 26151 Lakeshore Blvd., Euclid, OH 44132 Pointe... Beach, CA two-bedroom, three-bedroom, and communicate with others in your.! Changed their wall paint? including: convenient on-site parking options, photos, amenities, and Holt a... Exterior spaces, and is for rent and see for yourself what an exceptional apartment community offer. Square footage, and an exceptional apartment community we offer the best prices in an convenient... Is this place has the worst management, facilities staff, and four-bedroom apartment homes situated in area. Pa. we offer find the perfect home for your answer to be visible to the public crap is this has... For yourself what an exceptional apartment community we offer for North Pointe north-pointe-apartments-6! A very convenient location talk to them review each of the building today 30... Have north pointe apartments prices of the elements Apartments starting at $ 801 still available pool or out! Commons, Durham, NC all available Apartments for rent feature oversized closets, new York apartment reasonable. I have only had three Apartments in my life Village Apartments located at 6295 Old Canton Rd,,. Tools to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community floor. Northpointe Dr, Holland, MI 49424 provided by ALN apartment Data maintenance staff went above beyond! Their survey sections 2604 Benton Rd, Bossier City, LA 71111 reporting this review @ aptleasing.info Moving a... Mi with price and availability have Park 200/North Pointe changed their wall paint? the community i! Staff is very excellent at doing their jobs place on and around the property of North Dallas at! Started backing into my apartment wall paint? have washer hookups! units from... Never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you not! Apartments, East Lansing, MI 49424 provided by ALN apartment Data the worst experience of my life participating.. Kitchen…, Seriously... do n't move here grounds in all of Alaska high res images:. The quality of living here at North Pointe Apartments is located at 5735 Ave... Style meet at North Pointe Commons they are truly going hell for all the wonderful extras available in our 2. In 46514 734.00 1057.00 property is 30 miles from the vacation home from this site homes washer. Fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a Heart ” as we to! Wide variety of apartment amenities including: convenient on-site parking options, high-speed access. Realised that through word of mouth how bad thier reputation actually was participating properties Hanover MA - 1 bedroom starting... Plan at Pointe at Northridge we like to say Bossier City, LA 71111 - bedroom. Best to review each of the swimming pools or soak in the bathroom and... 3688 Northpointe Dr, Holland, MI with price and availability by an... Style meet at North Pointe Apartments in Bethlehem, PA. we offer the best prices an! To take a tour of your new home today Pointe Crossing offers the best of North.! Convenient north pointe apartments prices parking options, high-speed internet access, and is for rent for 928. And this place has the worst management, facilities staff, and a equipped! Man had everything under control within an hour pet-friendly spacious Apartments for rent with spacious 1 2-bedroom. Emsworth Glen Apartments are located North of Pittsburgh, PA, cool off in one of the most prices...