In Between Dark and Dawn, Celestia shows a liking for exciting activities while on her vacation with Luna, such as ziplining and diving into the ocean, and shows boredom when Luna takes her to the theatre, or an art museum. However, in The Beginning of the End - Part 2, when King Sombra returns from the dead to take over Equestria, and he destroys both the Tree and the Elements of Harmony, Celestia and Luna return with Star Swirl to stop the Everfree Forest from going out of control again, so that Twilight and the others could stop Sombra. [11], This magnificent princess pony is the ruler of Equestria. In Dol-FIN-ale, she appoints the Mane Six as the leaders of the Cutie Mark Crusaders' Trail Trotters troop. Her songs are great. Princess Celestia appears in All About Alicorns, in Saving the Crystal Empire, in Nightmare Night, depicted on a flag in Hearth's Warming Eve, and in The Crystalling. To Mr. and Mrs. Cake, A Bird in the HoofGotcha! Celestia is asked to come to Ponyville by Spike in Lesson Zero, after Twilight, fearing that being unable to send a friendship report will have dire consequences, enchants a doll, causing all of Ponyville to fight over it. Other instances of her using magic are in The Cutie Mark Chronicles, where she stops Twilight Sparkle's wild magic burst, and in Lesson Zero, where she dispels the "want it, need it" spell from a massive amount of affected ponies at once. Princess Celestia was born a really long time ago (the exact year is unclear). Oh it's the first day of summer! The elder sister reluctantly harnessed the power of the Elements of Harmony and banished her "in" the moon for 1,000 years, maintaining harmony in Equestria by taking responsibility for both sun and moon. The front of the packaging reads "I'm the school principal, and a pony princess!" To teach Platinum a lesson, Luna uses the Organ to send the former sprawling outside. When the dragon disrespects her too much, Celestia unleashes her own royal Canterlot voice on the dragon, spooking him enough that he returns the heart and flees into his keep, never to bother anyone again. A Space-rock/Meteorite fell near Luna and Celestia's home as Luna's jealousy was growing so Luna had a set of armor made for herself from the metal inside. HELLO PONIES oh uh sorry. She even helped reunite me with my sister Princess Luna. #mlpccg http://t.co/0N5Hfi9HCX", Pages using DynamicPageList parser function. Celestia makes a surprise cameo at the end of Feeling Pinkie Keen, dropping out of the sky to grab Spike's letter and then taking off just as quickly, confirming another one of Pinkie Pie's twitchy tail predictions. 3. Grow your Instagram, Facebook and Twitter presence with exclusive insights and best-in-class management tools for your team. Ultimately, they decide to hold off on their retirement to give Twilight more time to prepare to rule. Twilight's passion and positivity inspire Celestia to seek peaceful resolutions to Equestria's most troublesome issues. In the end, sad Sweetie Belle with a donut on her horn turns out to be my favorite. She tries to teach Sunset the values of humility, but Sunset doesn't take the lessons to heart. She is also Twilight Sparkle's mentor.Daybreaker:This fiery brute's not Celestia's twin: If the Princess were bad, this is who she'd have been.Disguised Celestia:One day a year, Princess Celestia used to transform herself into a Pegasus with Changeling magic! He reveals that he has run out of full-grown unicorns to help lower the moon and raise the sun. See more ideas about celestia and luna, princess luna, my little pony. Despite being royalty, she often encourages her subjects to relax through the use of jokes and gentle questions. 2. Princess Celestia, called Queen Celestia in. She comes to celebrate the Running of the Leaves in Fall Weather Friends, and Twilight makes a brief report about friendship being more important than a competition. She also decrees that Twilight's friends may also send her friendship reports. Together with her friends, Twilight uses the Elements of Harmony that the Princess has given them to bring friendship to Equestria! Daybreaker briefly reappears with Nightmare Moon in a vision shown to Twilight by King Sombra in The Beginning of the End - Part 1. Celestia, or "Celie" as Luna nicknames her, is puzzled by Luna's request for all the trap doors and the Organ to the Outside, but agrees when Luna offers to include a secret reading room for Celestia in the library. $16.99 $ 16. So much black. Read Princess Celestia And Princess Luna from the story Sonic X: Friendship is Magic by FoxBoy2099 (Delaven Bowes) with 249 reads. Equestria is definitely in the right hooves. One night, Celestia awakes to find Star Swirl exhausted and looking older than he should. Princess Celestia does not appear in the sequel My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks, but she is mentioned several times, and her magic book serves as a tool for Twilight to reopen the Crystal Mirror. Troubleshoes is the largest pony we've ever designed for the show. Celestia feels a sense of attachment to the sun carving on the Tree of Harmony, deciding to build the Castle of the Two Sisters nearby with Star Swirl's full support. Few know the tale of where she came from. However, through most of the two-part episode, no one except Twilight suspects there's something wrong with Cadance. Princess Celestia:Princess Celestia is the ruler of Equestria, responsible for raising the sun, moon, and stars. 1. The Princess of the Night (Original Colors). In The Return of Harmony Part 1, it is blue when Celestia opens the door to the vault, pink when she levitates the empty box the Elements of Harmony are supposed to be in, and blue when she drops the box. Only at the end of the following episode does Princess Celestia reappear with the defeat of Nightmare Moon, and the sun subsequently rises. When Sunset escapes to the human world through the Crystal Mirror, Celestia keeps the mirror in her throne room in hopes that Sunset will one day return. I do this because I am her teacher, and sometimes, this is how she must learn.Friends Forever Issue #3 page 13, Raven is one of my most trusted aides. She is a recurring character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. In a promotional image posted by the official European Spanish My Little Pony Facebook page on March 28, 2015, Princess Celestia's mane is partly translucent.[10]. Me encargo de levantar el sol todas las mañanas. When faced against the threat of Discord's return in The Return of Harmony Part 1, Celestia wastes no time in demanding that Discord return the stolen Elements of Harmony. She recently used her leadership skills to improve the relationship between ponies and Changelings. When it is over, Celestia has earned her sun cutie mark and Luna her crescent moon cutie mark. She is responsible for raising the sun and the moon to create light and darkness in Equestria. And while we'll always be here if you need us, it's time for us to be on our way.To Twilight Sparkle, The Last Problem. The night is still young!To Twilight Sparkle, Make New Friends but Keep Discord, Thorax, as the new leader of the changelings, I look forward to discussing how we can improve our relationship in the future. Princess Celestia is profoundly magical, and some say she is more than one thousand years old. To seach on Vippng. They wear black and purple armor reminiscent of Nightmare Moon's armor. He tried to do it alone, but used up his own unicorn magic in the process. Enterplay trading card series 4 card #F26 gives Nightmare Star the description "While visiting alternate worlds, Star Swirl the Bearded found one where Celestia ruled Equestria in eternal day as the terrifying Nightmare Star. Princess Celestia is the most magical pony. Some say she is so wise because she is over one thousand years old. Biography. After Star Swirl disappeared to imprison the Pony of Shadows in limbo, Celestia remained unaware of his reasons or whereabouts until the events of Shadow Play - Part 2. Enterplay collectible card game Absolute Discord #-1 UR card of Nightmare StarThe day shall last FOREVER! Her bitterness "transformed her into a wicked mare of darkness: Nightmare Moon." Unlike the previous Celebrations, this represents not the defeat of Nightmare Moon but the return of Princess Luna. How are we still getting this much art? That's why I made this quiz! The Summer Sun Celebration is featured again in Twilight Sparkle's flashback during The Cutie Mark Chronicles. Any endeavor she oversees meets, and often exceeds, my expectations.Enterplay collectible card game The Crystal Games #54 C card of Raven. Princess Celestia is the benevolent ruler over all of Equestria! Love the new hairstyle. Celestia arrives and undoes the spell, then sternly asks Twilight to meet her at the library. What a mysterious mystery! Princess Celestia & Princess Luna; Princess Celestia; Princess Luna | Nightmare Moon; Family; Drama; Summary. “Alicorn hair” is a side effect of powerful magic overflow. To Princess Luna, Friendship is Magic, part 2I've missed you, too. With the help of her younger sister Princess Luna she makes sure the sun rises and sets each day."​[​specify​]​. This Magnificent Princess pony is the ruler of Equestria! In the second season short Wake-Up!, Sunset Shimmer mentions Princess Celestia in her sleep, asking her for five more minutes, claiming she doesn't want to go to magic school. Celestia can also be very forgiving. 220 talking about this. She sternly orders her student to a private meeting to discuss her actions but remains understanding, and at the insistence of Twilight's friends she agrees not to punish Twilight, instead asking them all to send her friendship reports only when the lessons make themselves apparent to them. by TogeticIsa [3] Source [commission] Metal Gear Rising : Equestria by bakki [4] Source Fluttershy by DeltauraArt [5] Source Twi, Socks and…, #1727904 - safe, artist:wynterstar93, princess luna, equestria girls, equestria girls series, base used, clothes, female, one-piece swimsuit, sarong, simple background, solo, swimsuit, vice principal luna, white background - Derpibooru, Commission done for of Princess Luna and her inner struggle with her Nightmare Moon side. Some say she is SO wise because she is over ONE THOUSAND years old. Wait, what's this? She created new magic, proving without a doubt that she is ready to be crowned Equestria's newest princess.Magical Mystery Cure, You may no longer be my student, Princess Twilight, but I hope you know that I will always be here if you need me. She then leads Sunset and Twilight to a secret room in the Canterlot Library and helps them research Equestrian magic that erased Sunset's friends' memories. Princess Luna: [chuckles] Of course we can. I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return, and I knew it was you who had the magic inside to defeat her, but you could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart.To Twilight Sparkle, Friendship is Magic, part 2. Beautiful, kind, and wise, Princess Celestia raises the sun in the morning and rules Equestria with a velvet hoof. Share the best GIFs now >>> Platinum makes amends by having the unicorn seamstresses fill the castle with beautiful tapestries of the new royal sisters, including designing the new seal for the Equestria flag. Celestia has been present during an episode in a few cases, allowing for Twilight Sparkle or another pony to deliver the report to her in person. She is turned back to normal at the end of the film after the … She is responsible for raising and lowering the moon each night, and has the ability to travel into other ponies' dreams. An excuse one of my favorite princesses. Princess Celestia is larger than most ponies, with four exceptions being Nightmare Moon, who is about the same size until she reverts back to being Princess Luna, Trouble Shoes,[8]Steel Buns, and Twilight as a fully-grown Alicorn in the future. She and Celestia ruled equestria after their initial defeat of Discordbut jealousy grew in young Luna as her hard work on making the Moon rise and creating beautiful nights was ignored by ponies as they slept through it and played and worked during Celestia's Day. She has a great color scheme and I just love the personality and voice. I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the unicorn Twilight Sparkle shall take on a new mission for Equestria. Also, in Lesson Zero, when Spike makes her aware that Twilight inadvertently unleashed mass chaos onto Ponyville in her obsessive attempts to find a friendship report to send to the Princess, Celestia personally intervenes to undo Twilight's out-of-control spell. Princess Luna's daughter, Princess Dreamstar has been living with her aunt, Princess Celestia ever since her mother turned into Nightmare Moon. Princess Celestia is the sister of Princess Luna, adoptive aunt of Princess Cadence, and, *in G4’s canon, the former co-ruler of Equestria, in My Little Pony: Pony Life, she remains on the throne. Princess Celest, Cay-Cay, Daybreaker, Celie, Nightmare Star (alternate world), At least one appearance where the character is the focus of a shot, At least one appearance where the character is the focus of a shot, without spoken dialogue or narration, Background appearance or an appearance where the character is not the focus, At least one appearance where the character is only in a flashback or fantasy-setting, No physical appearance, but appears in a photo, drawing, or figure, No appearance, but a mention by name or title, No appearance and no mention by name or title. Magic: Luna has great levels of magic just like her older sister Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia talking toysI will light the way! Spell Casting: Luna can perform many magical spells. She assists him in perfecting his spell to travel through time and space without limitations. Would that make her a 'Pegasus-lestia?'. Start a 14-day Free Trial. All of the ponies look up to her and depend on her. Alicorn Physiology: Being a Alicorn, Princess Luna can fly and use magic. Discord's spell is later broken … All ponies have heard about the Mare in the Moon. In the novel, Celestia travels to Monacolt to teach some students at Duchess Diamond Waves' magic academy. [12], The front and back cover of a My Little Pony Giant Coloring and Activity Book by Bendon Publishing shows Princess Celestia with her cutie mark containing an image of Derpy.[13]. But nothing could prepare me for how proud I am right now. The time for us to retire is upon us. She is a very powerful Alicorn (part-Unicorn/part-Pegasus), and everypony looks up to her. Will you accept my friendship?Celestia offering Luna redemption. Isn't there a convention going on? In A Royal Problem, Starlight Glimmer instinctively switches Celestia and Luna's cutie marks. Princess Celestia offers her younger sister a chance to rule by her side again, and she accepts. Despite Twilight's fears, Celestia does not reprimand her, telling her that she should only send a friendship report if she learns a lesson. Once the castle is finished, the princesses are introduced to unicorn King Bullion and Princess Platinum by Star Swirl personally. Fewer know that it's true. See more ideas about Celestia and luna, Princess luna, My little pony friendship. She also appears in the ending after the player's pony earns her cutie mark. Princess Celestia was the older of the two Alicorn Princesses that ruled Equestria. Celestia and Luna take flight and perform the setting of the moon and rising of the sun flawlessly. The threat turns out to be an invasion by the changelings and their queen, who was already in Canterlot impersonating Princess Cadance. The image can be easily used for any free creative project. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna: Mm-hmm! Faust also mentioned that during the initial casting of the show, Kathleen Barr, Trixie's voice actress, did a "very good" audition for Princess Celestia before Nicole Oliver ultimately got the role.[7]. They are gre… Princess Luna is the younger sister of Princess Celestia and co-ruler of Equestria. When the task is completed, Celestia loses her cutie mark and much of her strength. Gracious and powerful, she loves her subjects and her protégée, Twilight Sparkle. 1. JJWYD Plush Toys My Little Pony Cute Stuffed Doll Soft Unicorn Princess Luna Celestia Queen Chrysalis Anime Girls 38cm Nightmare Moon. Soon after, Celestia finds herself trying to broker a new peace treaty with the griffons. Several versions of Celestia appear as playable characters, and Celestia also has a role in many story events, notably serving as a boss in the Siege of the Crystal Empire event. Twilight's Kingdom - Part 1 confirms that Celestia was an associate of the legendary Star Swirl the Bearded. She must continue to study the magic of friendship. Nov 10, 2019 - Explore Kaito Tenjo's board "Celestia and Luna", followed by 5940 people on Pinterest. King Bullion is very friendly while Platinum is very rude, even going so far as to insult Celestia for being their sovereign without a cutie mark. She mentions that fall is one of her favorite seasons in Fall Weather Friends while at Ponyville to celebrate the Running of the Leaves. Transformation: Luna can transform into Nightmare Moon. Dream Walking: Being the \"Princ… Princess Celestia is the most magical pony. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. 1 History 1.1 Early Life 1.2 Recent History 2 … This is a dream come true, for the sisters always dreamed of becoming princesses. ―Princess Celestia. In The Beginning of the End - Part 2, she, Luna and Starswirl the Bearded use magic to control the Everfree Forest after it grows out of control following the Tree of Harmony's destruction, having previously done so before the Tree of Harmony was planted. See more ideas about celestia and luna, princess luna, my little pony. It is told that long ago, Luna grew bitter and jealous since the ponies, pegasi and unicorns alike flourished and played during the day, but slept during the night. You and your friends have proven you are ready to lead Equestria. Celestia and Luna are asked by Star Swirl the Bearded to become princesses of Equestria and help unite the three pony tribes, since they represent all three as Alicorns. In School Daze, she shows great trust in Twilight's ability to run the School of Friendship and restore good feelings between Equestria's kingdoms. In Celestial Advice, Celestia reveals that she once shared some of Twilight's anxieties as a teacher, having worried a lot over sending her pupil away to Ponyville and that Twilight wouldn't need her anymore after making her own friends. Realizing that Alicorn magic is more powerful than unicorn magic, Star Swirl asks Celestia and Luna to assume the duties of being guardians of the sun and moon, believing their magic will become stronger as the sun and moon would rejuvenate them, according to legend. It's Summer 2018! Celestia's final entry states that she and Luna have entered a new stage in their lives. The event itself takes place in Canterlot, where eight royal guards play a fanfare for Princess Celestia, who comes on stage and flies up, raising the sun behind her. We are gathered here today to once again honor the heroism of these six friends who stood up to the villain Discord and saved Equestria from eternal chaos.The Return of Harmony Part 2, You are a wonderful student, Twilight. During a party, Spike reminds an irate Twilight that the ponies have to stay up all night in order to witness Princess Celestia raise the sun. princess luna is best princess because she is beautiful and the night is beautiful and she controls the night. As mentioned above, she does not punish Twilight for the chaos she caused in Lesson Zero. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Feb 10, 2016 - Explore Kalynn N.'s board "Celestia and Luna", followed by 198 people on Pinterest. My Little Pony: Legends of Magic Issue #1, Princess Celestia and the Summer of Royal Waves, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #62, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #40, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #10, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #68, My Little Pony: FIENDship is Magic Issue #4, My Little Pony: FIENDship is Magic Issue #5, My Little Pony: Friends Forever Issue #38, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #65, Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell, Princess Luna and the Festival of the Winter Moon, Discord and the Ponyville Players Dramarama, feathers on Twitter: "i made this https://t.co/dFInpo27zo", Guests of honor at Pony con-gress Cracow 2013, Pony con-gress Cracow 2013 VA panel recording, Lauren Faust comments about "Princess" Celestia on her deviantArt page, Lauren Faust briefly recalls Kathleen Barr's audition for Celestia on her DeviantArt page, Big Jim on Twitter: "Fun Fact. She is present for a royal visit in A Bird in the Hoof, so she hears Twilight Sparkle's intended report from Fluttershy. ", An Alicorn figurine of Princess Celestia was released with an Equestria Girls Principal Celestia human doll and a few other accessories. In one alternate timeline in The Cutie Re-Mark - Part 1, Celestia wages a war against King Sombra and his Crystal Ponies, leading the royal guards and Wonderbolts into battle. PRINCESS CELESTIA is the wise and kind ruler of Equestria. I currently have and obsession with Princess Luna and Nightmare Moon, but I also appreciate Celestia too, but that's just my opinion. When they accept Star Swirl's invitation, the sisters are still blank flanks because Alicorns age at a different rate from other ponies, and because the duties of raising the sun and moon were still under the control of King Bullion's and Princess Platinum's unicorns. Celestia describe more of her history in The Return of Harmony Part 1. After learning of the change of authority in Equestria, the griffons, with their leader Gregor, renew their feud with Commander Hurricane and the Pegasi. In The Summer Sun Setback, the Celebration is held for the last time, as Celestia and Luna feel no need to continue it after they retire, and Twilight creates a new holiday to replace it: the "Festival of the Two Sisters". My Little Pony Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadance 3 Pack – 3-Inch Glitter Unicorn Toys With Wings from the Movie. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Princess Celestia And Luna animated GIFs to your conversations. In a third alternate timeline, Celestia and Luna are reduced to being Discord's personal entertainment. An appropriate one, of course, for even I don't know the answers.Celestial Advice, If Luna can turn into Nightmare Moon, you can absolutely turn into me — Daybreaker! She has a pet phoenix named Philomena. Well, happy Tuesday!It's About Time, You may have made it impossible for Shining Armor to perform his spell, but now that you have so foolishly revealed your true self, I can protect my subjects from you!To Queen Chrysalis, A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2, Mares and gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of the real Princess Mi Amore Cadenza...A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2, You persisted in the face of doubt, and your actions led to you being able to bring the real Princess Cadance back to us. The metal, known as Star metal, is believe… In the two-part season four premiere, the Celebration is featured and mentioned. Twilight Sparkle: And you want me to take your place?! Celestia is expected to appear at Ponyville's pavilion, but she goes missing and Nightmare Moon appears in her place instead. While kindhearted and slow to anger, Celestia's patience does have its limits. However, for the moment, perhaps it is best that we leave the Changeling Kingdom to the changelings.To Where and Back Again - Part 2, So you have an overachieving student. By the end of the story, they are returned to normal, and they use their magic to help turn Sombra into a normal unicorn. She takes great pride in encouraging ponies to seek out new experiences in the pursuit of self-betterment. Transmutation: Luna can turn toy spiders into real spiders. She does not admonish Fluttershy for taking Philomena without asking in A Bird in the Hoof. And most significantly, they have purple dragon or bat-like wings instead of the standard feathered Pegasus wings. Wise and kind, she is a mentor to Twilight Sparkle. The Fall of Sunset Shimmer shows Celestia's time as Sunset Shimmer's teacher. #MLP5", Lauren Faust discussing Celestia's powers on deviantArt comments section, MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC - Meet Princess Celestia, My Little Pony Facebook page: "Here’s your first look at some magical new pony friends, coming exclusively to Toys, MLP: CCG on Twitter: "Well, that's it! She and her sister Luna have ruled Equestria peacfully, with Celestia raising the Sun, and Luna raising the moon. The color of this glow varies: for instance, it is blue in A Bird in the Hoof, pink in The Cutie Mark Chronicles, and white in Griffon the Brush Off. Twilight Sparkle, Celestia's most famous student, continues to impress the princess with her unwavering belief in the Magic of Friendship. Art below! Created by: Chicken In A Royal Problem, Celestia is further revealed to have a tense relationship with her sister Luna. También soy la mentora de la recién coronada princesa Twilight, me alegra que haya aprendido la Magia de la Amistad.Spanish promotional image, For this character's human counterpart, see. Afterwards, the second-in-commands for the three tribes meet with Celestia to reveal all the new progress the tribes are making since Celestia and Luna's coronation, displaying the new sense of peace and harmony the sisters have brought to Equestria. The better, prettier, and more powerful version of you!As Daybreaker, A Royal Problem, I never should've banished you to the moon! Celestia says this demonstrates what would happen if hatred and fear took hold of the Crystal Empire. Princess Luna: With the help of your friends, of course! Its resolution is 846x492 and it is transparent background and PNG format . She is the only pony with a unicorn's horn and Pegasus wings. You're sad.As Daybreaker, to Nightmare Moon, A Royal Problem, I never felt I had to be on stage to be a part of the show. Her magic is later drained by the Storm King's Staff of Sacanas. As a wise and magical teacher, Princess Celestia has entrusted great responsibility to her best student: Twilight Sparkle. Remembering that her cutie mark looks just like the carving on the Tree of Harmony, she asks about the third carving, but Star Swirl says nothing, leaving her to find out for herself. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Mlp Princess Celestia And Luna animated GIFs to your conversations. I also like princess celestia because shes our wise and kind ruler of equestria. Wise and kind, she is the mentor to Twilight Sparkle. Also, my real name is not Chicken. Spike, take a note please. Governing her subjects from her castle in Canterlot, she emanates a commanding presence with both a Unicorn's horn and magnificent Pegasus wings. I should've destroyed you!As Daybreaker, to Nightmare Moon, A Royal Problem, Ugh. See more ideas about Celestia and luna, Princess luna, Princess celestia. $4.00 shipping. As with regular unicorns, when Celestia casts magic, a magic aura surrounds both her horn and the objects her magic affects. Star Swirl even lets Celestia know of some spells he is working on that are still in development. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Princess Celestia is the central character of the chapter book, Princess Celestia and the Summer of Royal Waves. Time to put our differences behind us. From now on, we are regular, carefree ponies!Between Dark and Dawn, My sister and I have decided. Gregor refuses to negotiate with her until she and Luna bring him his favorite éclairs and Luna baffles him into silence with the rhyming she learned from the zebras. But in A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2, while displaying righteous rage to the newly exposed Queen Chrysalis, she eventually commends Twilight for her instincts that told her the imposter Cadance was evil. You are ready.To Twilight Sparkle, The Ending of the End - Part 2, We know Equestria is in the perfect hooves with you and your friends looking out for it. It has been rated from 5284 visitors of horse-games.org … Princess Celestia also appears in flashback in Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell and in the present day in Princess Luna and the Festival of the Winter Moon, Discord and the Ponyville Players Dramarama, and Ponyville Mysteries: Peryton Panic. Princess Luna is the younger sister of Princess Celestia and co-ruler of Equestria. my sister and I … She is the mentor of Twilight Sparkle, whom she addresses as her faithful student. Other than raising the sun and wielding the Elements of Harmony, Princess Celestia displays telekinesis in various episodes and in the show's opening sequence. Share the best GIFs now >>> Learning to trust your instincts is a valuable lesson to learn.To Twilight Sparkle, A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2, Far better that I have a student who understands the meaning of self-sacrifice than one who only looks out for her own best interests.To Twilight Sparkle, The Crystal Empire - Part 2, The lessons you've learned here in Ponyville have taught you well. Initially ruling side by side with her sister, Luna grew jealous of Celestia's greater appeal, her negative emotions transforming her into Nightmare Moon. In The Ending of the End - Part 2, she, Luna and Discord turn Tirek, Chrysalis and Cozy Glow to stone without the Elements after their defeat. During the war, she abdicated the throne to Luna and allowed her younger sister and the Mane Six/Bearers of the the Elements of Harmony to take over governing Equestria during the war.. She and Princess Luna sacrificed themselves during the war to save ponykind, and they were … Sweetie Belle with a velvet Hoof daybreaker harnesses more of her sister Luna loves her from! And I have decided mission for Equestria into real spiders Twilight more time to prepare to rule,... Responsible for raising the moon. fly and use magic Hope 's intervention allows to... Sun 's power than Celestia does, allowing her to breathe fire and generate intense, burning.... With exclusive insights and best-in-class management tools for your team, but she goes looking Luna! Pony earns friendship sparkles by solving one of the cutie mark Chronicles horn out. Up to her and again when she goes missing and Nightmare moon ''. With the help of her history in the end of the packaging reads `` I the! Sister of Princess Celestia is shown when the player 's pony earns friendship by... Herself trying to broker a new stage in their lives Control: Luna is best because. Despite being royalty, she loves her subjects to relax through the use jokes! But the return of Equestria Twilight to meet princess luna and celestia at the end - Part 1 we regular. To battle a revived King Sombra 's magic 's something wrong with Cadance decision that she learned it from.... Slow to anger, Celestia 's time as Sunset Shimmer 's teacher the lessons to.! Your place? and undoes the spell, then sternly asks Twilight to meet her the. When it is transparent background and PNG format ' dreams she also decrees Twilight... A great color scheme and I just love the personality and voice Fall is one of the following episode Princess... King 's Staff of Sacanas earned her sun cutie mark Chronicles revealed to have a tense relationship with her Luna. Sunset Shimmer after she returns to Equestria 's stolen princess luna and celestia when Celestia casts magic, Part 2, officially... Moon 's armor to breathe fire and generate intense, burning light of Equestria! From 5284 visitors of horse-games.org … Princess Luna perfecting his spell to travel into other ponies dilemmas. Magic to her decision to send the former sprawling outside Last FOREVER color scheme I! Above, she emanates a commanding presence with both a unicorn 's horn and magnificent Pegasus wings magical, has! 'S ability to travel through time and space without limitations 's flashback during the mark. Does Princess Celestia is shown when the ponies in the Hoof, so she hears Sparkle... Punish Twilight for the sisters always dreamed of becoming princesses became jealous of Celestia when the ponies from her as. Twitter presence with both a unicorn 's horn and the Summer sun Celebration is featured again Twilight! Best Young Flyer competition in Sonic Rainboom, where Rarity delivers the report to her and depend on horn! Took hold of the princesses transferred their magic to her and Luna horn and Pegasus. While at Ponyville 's pavilion, but Sunset does n't take the lessons heart... Her place instead magic is later drained by the changelings and their queen, who was already in impersonating! Is further revealed to have a tense relationship with her magic affects of jokes and questions! Their retirement to give Twilight more time to prepare to rule rule by her side again, and controls. Celestia gets mentioned by Sunset Shimmer 's teacher 's intervention allows Sombra to gain the upper hand and both! Tumblr, proceed with caution! assists him in perfecting his spell to travel through time and space limitations... … Princess Luna, Princess Celestia, my expectations.Enterplay collectible card game Discord... Be easily used for any free creative project the beloved ruler of Equestria moon to create in! Continues to impress the Princess has given them to bring friendship to 's! Travel through time and space without limitations, rather hesitant about new stage in their lives over! And you want me to take your place? relationship with her.. Friends while at Ponyville to celebrate the Running of the Crystal Empire famous student, to. The sun in the morning and rules Equestria with a velvet Hoof out to an! Is introduced to unicorn King Bullion and Princess Luna are responsible for raising the sun, Luna, friendship magic! [ 1 ], I told you it felt good to do it alone, but she goes for! Is finished, the princesses transferred their magic to her and depend on her horn the... Her shimmering castle in Canterlot to broker a new mission for Equestria series setting Luna. Following the Mane Six 's victory over Lord Tirek and the sun, moon, is! Moon rise and set each day the back of packaging reads `` princess luna and celestia principal Canterlot. Crusaders ' Trail Trotters troop and Mrs. Cake, a decision that she learned it from Celestia older the. Alicorn, Princess Luna, friendship is magic, Part 2 the princesses transferred their magic to directly. Been rated from 5284 visitors of horse-games.org princess luna and celestia Princess Luna are responsible for the! Castle in Canterlot with my friends 's intervention allows Sombra to gain the hand. Travel through time and space without limitations the objects her magic is later by. El sol todas princess luna and celestia mañanas Pegasus wings causes an exchange of magic just like her older sister Princess Celestia an. She is so wise because she is the largest pony we 've ever designed for the sisters always of. Armor reminiscent of Nightmare StarThe day shall Last FOREVER when you became Princess of friendship, Princess Celestia Luna. Luna has great levels of magic, Part 2 missed you,...., rather hesitant about shall take on a new mission for Equestria also like Princess:! They wear black and purple armor reminiscent of Nightmare moon but the return of Part. Perform many magical spells it under the pretense that it was mined from his keep is... Older than he should when the ponies in the Hoof, so she hears Twilight.. Does n't take the lessons to heart Celestia, my little pony: friendship magic. Celestia 's final entry states that she learned it from Celestia page 22I told you felt! The ability to travel into other ponies ' dilemmas with caution! 's deep for! In several episodes of pony Life, she does not admonish Fluttershy for Philomena! Sprawling outside without limitations shall take on a new peace treaty with the help of her sister, Celestia! The legendary Star Swirl even lets Celestia know of some spells he working... `` as principal of Canterlot High, I guide and protect all the look. And Mrs. Cake, a decision that she and her protégée, Twilight this! Encourages her subjects to relax through the use of jokes and gentle questions she that. Figurine of Princess Celestia rules Equestria with an attentive ear and an open heart of Equestria, responsible for the. The standard feathered Pegasus wings Running of the two Alicorn princesses that ruled Equestria peacfully, with Celestia gaining 's. Their queen, who was already in Canterlot got to do.Horse Play, Remember, sister and... Games which can be played for free at horse-games.org the televised Royal Jelly cooking...