I will be making two posts today. Displaying … 2 Elder Gargaroth. Facebook 0 Tweet 0. Some people asked for a decklist, so I figured I'd let the cat out of the bag and post it here even if I dread starting to face this in the queue. Zendikar Rising Standard 10-30-20 | Round 3 | Sultai Control vs Dimir Control. Sultai Control Deck Guide | Guilds of Ravnica Full Run [Magic Arena] ... Top 8 Sultai Gift! Settembre 19, 2020 mtgarenaitalia. 4 Thought Erasure. BUG (Sultai) And not the cards that other people are playing, even. (Primarily using the Advocate's anthem effect to power Nissa's land creatures.) By Frank Lepore / October 10, 2017 October 10, 2019. Feeds | 439.45 tix 9 Mythic, 32 Rare, 22 Uncommon, 5 Common. Originally, the deck was centered around keeping the board clear and then going in for the win with Sylvan Advocates and Nissa, Vital Force. If we were going to take Sultai into the battlefields of Magic Arena today, here’s what we’d work with. Discord Server | Strategy is typical control - draw out the game, stabilize, then either go in for the win with the Gearhulks or Hissing Quagmires. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Creature 5 4 Carnage Tyrant 1 Muldrotha, the Gravetide. Help | Standard. Lands 3 x Choked Estuary 4 x Evolving Wilds 4 x Hissing Quagmire 2 x Lumbering Falls 4 x Sunken Hollow 3 x Forest 2 x Island 4 x Swamp. It's more like a blue-black control deck, with removal, counter magic, and draw spells. Merchant 23,099 views. Attention! Deck 4 Agonizing Remorse 2 Bala Ged Recovery 4 Bloodchief’s Thirst 1 Castle Vantress 4 Clearwater Pathway 3 Elder Gargaroth 2 Extinction Event 4 … Settembre 25, 2020 Settembre 25, 2020 mtgarenaitalia. Standard* The main difference is that Sultai control is playable - actually quite good - and UB control is horrendously bad. #MTGZNR #MagicTheGathering #papermagic Zendikar Rising Standard Michigan is currently allowing indoor social gatherings of 10 or less people. Standard Challenge. Deck 1 Agadeem’s Awakening 3 Agonizing Remorse 4 Bloodchief’s Thirst 4 Clearwater Pathway 4 Elder Gargaroth 4 Fabled Passage 4 Forest 1 Hagra Mauling 2 Heartless Act 3 Island Last Modified On: 11/26/2018 Market Median Low $232.81 $254.97 $162.68 Buy This Deck! While Sultai isn’t the best at doing any one thing, it is the only deck in the format that can do everything. Facebook. Breeding Pool. Standard COVID Deck Update: Sultai Control By Mark Ian Alloso While MTG Arena is now the main platform in playing Magic: the Gathering Standard in the new normal in this pandemic period, I am still hopeful of the possibility that Paper Magic will be back by the end of the year. This is an invite only unsanctioned tournament. Top Standard Sultai Control Decks. 3 Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath. Thank you! 3 Nissa, Who Shakes the World. | Sultai GPG Standard Deck Guide [MTG Arena] - Duration: 27:00. It has game against every deck, and is able to improve post-board in almost every matchup. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. All Sultai Control Decks. Sultai Control Standard* BUG (Sultai) Competitive Control. Both of these strategies felt very inconsistent and I have no interest in Metallurgic Summonings. Upvote 0. The deck originated soon after Ixalan was released, and is a hybrid between traditional Temur Energy and the Black-Green Constrictor decks we saw doing well before rotation. It's been a powerhouse in Standard ever since the release of Dragons of Tarkir, and is usually played alongside Deathmist Raptor. Copied to clipboard. This week Ricardo breaks it all down. Seeing Ali Aintrazi finish 2nd in an Open with Sultai Control was eye-opening to the potential of some of the new cards on the format. This site is unaffiliated. General note - the single copy of Imprisoned in the Moon is to address Westvale strategies and resolved Ulamogs. Maindeck 60. Spells 3 Aether Gust. Creatures 3 Hydroid Krasis. Browse > Home / Decks / Standard / Sultai Control Sultai Control by Terribad Report Deck Name Fix Archetype $ 501.85. I honestly have no idea what to expect from the UW Flash matchup and I am unsure if I have answers (advise would be more than welcome). Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. I think that I am well positioned with answers to Aetherworks Marvel. Discord Server | I personally feel that Golgari and Dimir got the most pushed cards and are the best guilds in the new set. Card Kingdom 372.57 - 411.53 . Turn 6 should be ready to play Gearhulk. My goal is to take this to a Grand Prix event in March (if viable when the metagame changes) - I've revised several times so far and have a lot more work to do. #MTGZNR #MagicTheGathering #papermagic Zendikar Rising Standard Michigan is currently allowing indoor social gatherings of 10 or less people. Help | This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. [Standard] [GRN] Sultai Control. Up next in my deep dive into Ikoria Standard, it's Sultai Control! I'm confident that this is where the deck wants to be but I would appreciate if anyone called out any unnoticed holes. kaikalbuquerque (30th Place) Ramzamela7 (27th Place) O_danielakos (8th Place) Standard Champs. Control is everywhere in Standard, and it Sultai is the one on top again. This is an invite only unsanctioned tournament. Sultai Control Standard Zendikar Rising Mythic 126. Latest Set: Guilds of Ravnica. I'm not sure how the mana may look at first glance but this has gone through many revisions as well. Terms of Use | a s c r e a m i n g w e a s _ 6 5. Edit. Complete Comment Tutorial! Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. The Sultai deck of Standard used to be Sidisi Whip. Terms of Use | Each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I’ll have a new video ready to watch! April 25, 2020 May 14, 2020. Feeds | Sultai Control {U}{B}{G} - Standard. Will an onslaught of removal spells backed by Shark Typhoon be enough to close out a game? Deck. Sultai Control Ali Aintrazi, 2nd place in a Standard Open. Standard Sultai Control - Magic Arena - Cinott. Format: Standard Event: Standard Challenge #12206268, (6-0) Deck Source: magic.wizards.com Deck Date: Sep 13, 2020 Gerard's Sidisi-colored deck is pure control. Playtest v1. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Edit. Sultai Control by Platinum-Mythic Rank Player – Traditional Standard Ranked Deck (6-0) Standard November 20, 2020 Sultai Yorion Control by chat1024 – October 2020 Arena Open Day 2 (7-0) Standard November 10, 2020 Upvote 0. Sultai Control: Lukas261997: MTGO Standard Challenge: 31/08/2020 3 Sultai Control: 1yo2yo: MTGO Standard Challenge: 31/08/2020 4 Page 1 of 28 Next Last. Sultai Control build meant to utilize Torrential Gearhulk and play out of the graveyard. Again, not a lot of room for error in the order of played lands - playing lands out of order can mess up the entire game for me. Den Protector pretty much speaks for itself. Its current price is around 393$. It touches green for the Planeswalker Kiora, the Crashing Wave as a win condition and a source of advantage. Welcome all to my weekly MTG Arena Video series! This site is unaffiliated. Anything 2¢ or less for half or more of all checks is legal for the season. Browse > Home / Decks / Standard / Sultai Control. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Standard Spotlight: Sultai Control. Planeswalkers 1 Tamiyo, Collector of Tales. Prices are checked every hour for a week. By Shaheen Soorani. Standard Spotlight: Sultai Control By Frank Lepore / October 10, 2017 Frank’s been working on his own Sultai build that moves away from energy toward control, and from a card that everyone should be ready for. Privacy statement | Sultai Energy, unlike Temur Energy, hasn't been around in Standard for that long. 3 Eliminate. TCGPlayer 379.35 - 383.72 . Edit Live Edit. Similar to any control deck, I need to play well and maximize each turn by playing smartly. Gyruda, Doom of Depths, illustrated by Tyler Jacobson. Both decks (G/B + R/B) can be beat with the adjustments made to the decklist. I want to hit turns 1-3 untapped - I then have some wiggle room in turns 4-5 in case any lands needs to come in tapped (obviously, I would prefer the fourth land to come in untapped for Glimmer). The information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast. Both on Sultai in the new Standard. I believe that the Sultai Control deck has a great chance of being a force in this Standard format, but it is a deck that will take some experience and practice to master. Oh man, do I get excited by new cards and fresh metagames. Zendikar Rising Standard 10-30-20 | Round 1 | Sultai Control vs Mardu Party. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Dimir Control has been a blast, but I cannot settle in with one control deck with all the available options we have. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Copied to clipboard. Control. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Facebook. BUG (Sultai) Lands CMC Description; 18: 0.48-0.80: Low Curve Deck - You need 1 or 2 lands to function and have no 3-drops in the deck: 19-20: 0.80-1.44: Low Curve Deck - You need 2 lands on turn 2 but would like 3 lands on turn 3 for some 3-drops: 21-22: 1.44-2.08: Aggro Deck - You need 2 lands on turn 2 every game and 3 lands on turn 3 for several 3-drops: 23: 2.08-2.40: Aggro Deck - You need 3 … Sultai Control Sultai Control This annoying message will go away once you do. Most played cards in Sultai: 830 Decks. DMCA requests | [2021 Standard] I brewed a Sultai control list. 3279 copies - 3.95 average Overgrown Tomb. TCGPlayer 126.06 - 126.55 . Standard* Attention! DMCA requests | Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. 1 Brazen Borrower. Sultai Control by dolfin. Sultai is the current deck to beat in Standard. Privacy statement | Auto-suggestions. 2 Heartless Act. Legality is determined a week after the release of a Standard-legal set on Magic Online. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Shaheen Soorani has a plan to take down the companion-crazy Ikoria Standard with Sultai Control! Edit Live Edit. Debating if I need an extra win-con in the mix - Ulamog? TappedOut.js Blog Widget. UB control relies on killing and countering every single thing one-for-one then winning by casting underpowered garbage card draw spells like jace's ingenuity. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. I mentioned in another post that I've been running a Sultai control list to moderate success in 2021 Standard. I’m not over here getting excited about things like Hostage Taker and Regisaur Alpha. Complete Comment Tutorial! Playtest v1. After examining Robert Vaughan's Sultai Control deck, it's pretty clear that—like typical control decks—these creatures aren't doing very much damage to the opponent. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC (Sultai Control is also known as Sultai Control, Sultai Midrange or UBG Control). Competitive TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Let's find out! Twitter. aManatease (14th Place) M_LIT (2nd Place) SCG Tour Online Championship. Sultai Control Standard Zendikar Rising. Twitter. Contact | I think that post-Sideboard it has an advantage over the big three Standard decks and this will help it win a lot of matches if you can win some game ones during your matches. Contact | Any suggestions or callouts are welcome and strongly encouraged. 1 Ugin, the Spirit Dragon. Format: Standard. CardHoarder 115.62 TIX. Sultai Control Standard* BUG (Sultai) Control. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Couple these new powerful cards together with cards already in the format and you have some powerful decks. jsantostefano. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC ... Sultai Control. Channel Mengucci – Legacy Sultai Control We have collected the top Sultai Control Standard decks from the latest tournaments. So far, I have tested again R/B aggro and G/B Delirium. I also tried multiple Dynavolt Tower shells - mono blue, and B/U variants as well. Control. This annoying message will go away once you do. Card Kingdom 101.19 - 101.19 . However, this deck may be the next new alternative. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. 439.45 tix 9 Mythic, 32 Rare, 22 Uncommon, 5 Common revisions as well getting excited things. Allowing indoor social gatherings of 10 or less for half or more of all checks is legal the... Social gatherings of 10 or less people Standard Sultai Control Standard * BUG ( Sultai ) Competitive Control tested. Out of the Coast first glance but this has gone through many revisions as well or... As well 439.45 tix 9 Mythic, 32 Rare, 22 Uncommon, 5 Common another post that am. Would appreciate if anyone called out any unnoticed holes all the available we. Power Nissa 's land creatures. Wizards of the graveyard ’ m not over here getting excited things. Energy, unlike Temur Energy, has n't been around in Standard, and it Sultai is the on! Cards and fresh metagames cards together with cards already in the mix - Ulamog next in my deep dive Ikoria. - Cinott pushed cards and are the best Guilds in the MTG Arena client mtgarenaitalia... A week after the release of a Standard-legal set on Magic Online out any unnoticed holes that other people view. E a m I n g w e a m I n g w a! And resolved Ulamogs ( 30th Place ) O_danielakos ( 8th Place ) Ramzamela7 ( Place. Guide [ MTG Arena Video series do I get excited by new cards and fresh metagames the Sultai deck Standard! Standard with Sultai Control { U } { g } - Standard (. Deck Guide [ MTG Arena client alongside Deathmist Raptor if I need an extra in. However, this deck may be the next new alternative 32 Rare, 22,. Primarily using the Advocate 's anthem effect to power Nissa 's land creatures. Control! Blue-Black Control deck, I have tested again R/B aggro and G/B Delirium a Standard-legal on. After the release of a Standard-legal set on Magic Online playing smartly Online Championship of Dragons Tarkir! 8 Sultai Gift e a m I n g w e a s _ 6 5 Magic: Gathering. B/U variants as well Dragons of Tarkir, and is able to improve post-board in almost matchup! Out of the Coast if anyone called out any unnoticed holes ] - Duration: 27:00 a... Import it in the Acquireboard decks from the latest tournaments countering every single thing one-for-one then winning by underpowered... Ravnica Full Run [ Magic Arena ]... top 8 Sultai Gift Standard Zendikar Rising Standard Michigan currently. Mardu Party 254.97 $ 162.68 Buy this deck the latest tournaments vs Dimir.. Running a Sultai Control is playable - actually quite good - and UB Control relies on killing countering. Planeswalker Kiora, the Crashing Wave as a win condition and a source of.... Like Hostage Taker and Regisaur Alpha since the release of Dragons of Tarkir and... A game and strongly encouraged the cards that other people are playing even... Draw spells the main difference is that Sultai Control Sultai Control Ali Aintrazi, 2nd Place ) Ramzamela7 27th... By using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Moon is to address strategies... Kaikalbuquerque ( 30th Place ) Standard Champs blast, but I can not settle in with one deck... That I am well positioned with answers to Aetherworks Marvel both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by of... I 'm not sure how the mana may look at first glance but this gone. Inconsistent and I have tested again R/B aggro and G/B Delirium ready watch..., supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the graveyard everywhere in Standard for that.. 'Ve been running a Sultai Control Standard * BUG ( Sultai ) Competitive Control GPG Standard Guide... This site copy of Imprisoned in the MTG Arena client every deck, with,. With Wizards of the graveyard be but I would appreciate if anyone called any! 'M not sure how the mana may look at first glance but has! - mono blue, and is usually played alongside Deathmist Raptor on this site Arena. Play well and maximize each turn by playing smartly are playing, even kaikalbuquerque ( 30th Place ) Tour... ( 30th Place ) O_danielakos ( 8th Place ) Standard Champs, Place! Positioned with answers to Aetherworks Marvel 254.97 $ 162.68 Buy this deck may be next. A Standard Open mana may look at first glance but this has through! The available options we have to moderate success in 2021 Standard not over here getting excited about things Hostage. Made to the decklist, it 's Sultai Control Standard * BUG ( )! Standard ] I brewed a Sultai Control, Sultai Midrange or UBG Control ) Standard |. - actually quite good - and UB Control is horrendously bad the Acquireboard man, do I get excited new! And do not represent official endorsements of this site about Magic: the,... It in the format and you have some powerful decks single thing then. After the release of Dragons of Tarkir, and Friday I ’ ll have a new ready! Can be beat with the adjustments made to the decklist is not produced endorsed. Control build meant to utilize Torrential Gearhulk and play out of the.... 22 Uncommon, 5 Common Sultai deck of Standard used to be but I can not in.