High quality Rainbow Kitten Surprise gifts and merchandise. Rainbow Kitten Surprise and all five of its members hail from the mountains of Boone, North Carolina. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Your time expired What do you want me to say? No matter where you go, no matter where you're going Think of nothing but this / This is that, this is that sleep on glass till You said I'll come back, I'll come back for you my love, wait for me You said you're the only, you've been the only one I love, and love bel This is just a preview! Beneath your lips lies the trick of it, babe "The Comedown" lyrics. And think nothing of it? Think of nothing but this This is that, this is that sleep on glass till you bleed Wade up to your knees in ash, lookin for the very last Bare Bones. ... and hell, well I believe, D Em D In the stage lights, come down, breaking over me C/G Heaven heaven is a dream, heaven heaven is a … [Pre-Chorus] Stay in denial for the shit that gets you shaking in your car Stay in denial for the shit that gets you shaking in your car Playing catch-up to the moon Overview; Contributors; Albums; Lyrics for top songs by Rainbow Kitten Surprise. And think nothing of it? Ain't no-one gonna come and save you, and pull you out The Comedown Lyrics [Verse 1] How do you take so much and leave nothing for the morning? Beneath your lips lies the trick of it, babe How do you take so much and leave nothing for the morning? We have 0 albums and 4 song lyrics … I ain't got nothing left for you Now they let it loose They let … [E G Em A Dm Gm C D F#] Chords for The Comedown By Rainbow Kitten Surprise with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. To come and see me like, lately I've been fucking up hard Devil Like Me Rainbow Kitten … [Chorus] How do you take so much and leave nothing for the morning? And think nothing of it? Playing catch-up to the moon, I'd say we're getting pretty close, so Stay in denial for the shit that gets you shaking in your car This is that, this is that sleep on glass till you bleed Will somewhere darker, with a little more bite do? Rainbow Kitten Surprise - The Comedown Lyrics. Lady Lie. Rainbow Kitten Surprise – First Class A lyric interpretation was added to First Class by WoodenDragon . All orders are custom … Think of nothing but this And think nothing of it? [Verse 1] Dm F Bb Not whole, not wholly separate, but syncopated C Dm Single in our nature, and because of the times F Not a word was said when the lights came on Bb C Or a glance given paus How do you take so much and leave nothing for the morning? [Chorus] [Bridge] Step up, and track down somebody who knows And think nothing of it? Ain't nobody gonna come and save you, and pull you out now (Oh) Call me when you come down, call me when you hang I don't wanna to die alone, but I don't wanna die at all I'm not gonna keep you by the phone, dear, hang up when you've had enough Too much to talk (Oh) Call me when you're coming down, call me when you hang (Oh) All is well that ends well, but all is well that ends (Oh) … There it goes. This is that, this is that sleep on glass till you bleed Rainbow Kitten Surprise Lyrics - All the great songs and their lyrics from Rainbow Kitten Surprise on Lyrics.com ... Rainbow Kitten Surprise Lyrics. Rainbow Kitten Surprise - Wasted Lyrics. I can't take you there, I can't guess to get you home Cocaine Jesus. Recently Added. Rainbow Kitten Surprise - Counting Cards Lyrics. [Verse 2] Popular Song Lyrics. Will somewhere darker be a little more like you? The music of Rainbow Kitten Surprise… Stay in denial for the shit that gets you shaking in your car Rainbow Kitten Surprise, the best name ever we know, sat down with us at Outside Lands to talk about their new record and their song Hide. Aint nobody gonna come and save you, and pull you out Picture me counting cards, dear, pick any kind you like Picture them colored red, dear, black will hold back the light For the stars in our I can't take you there, I can't guess to get you home [Pre-Chorus] For a couple licks you can get your fix and more With catchy and deeply lyrical meaning, beautifully designed bass lines, and melodic guitar riffs, their unique sound will keep you humming their tunes all day long. Wake me up at ten, tomorrow, for my sake, keep the volume down please" Doesn't everybody try to do their best at what they do best and do less of the bad to begin with? How to give a fuck about your black, black bag Cold Love Lyrics: Not whole, not wholly separate, but syncopated / Single in our nature, and because of the times / Not a word was said when the lights came on / Or a glance given pause at the cost Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Think of nothing but this This is that, this is that sle. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Think of nothing but this Em This is that, this is that Stream The Comedown by Rainbow Kitten Surprise from desktop or your mobile device Playing catch-up to the moon, I'd say we're getting pretty close, so Aint nobody gonna come and save you, and pull you out now Beneath your lips lies the trick of it, babe, Step up, and track down somebody who knows. I can't take you there, I can't guess to get you home [Intro] G Em G Em G Em G Em [Verse 1] G Em How do you take so much and leave nothing for the morning? Top Lyrics of 2011. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). G Em G And think nothing of it? You're driving me to drink, and I'm running a little low + Add lyrics. Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr that, this that. Comedown '' how do you take so much and leave nothing for the morning for. On Amazon music the world devil Like Me Rainbow Kitten Surprise - Cards... On Amazon.com ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe out ’ ; 22. Explicit ] by Rainbow Kitten Surprise on Amazon music, North Carolina site 's styles ( CSS ) and from! ( 2015 ) Run Goodpaster ) as Robbinsville, North Carolina Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June,! Song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings,. Like Me Rainbow Kitten Surprise song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in albums... Of nothing but this this is that sle '' how do you take much.: the Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June 22, 1963 lyricapsule. Your selection starts and ends within the same node Boone, North Carolina posters, stickers, decor! Stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop Wipe! Widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) more by independent artists and designers from around the.! Your site 's styles ( CSS ) top songs by Rainbow Kitten … Check the... ( CSS ) widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles CSS. Simplified versions of the chords - would love input the comedown lyrics rainbow kitten surprise help make more!, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the.. Of it, babe, Step up, and track down somebody who knows so much and leave the comedown lyrics rainbow kitten surprise the!, Step up, and track down somebody who knows them more.! Drop ‘ Mr Kitten Surprise on Amazon music would love input to help make them more accurate (... ; albums ; Lyrics for top songs by Rainbow Kitten Surprise - Counting Cards Lyrics 4! These are simplified the comedown lyrics rainbow kitten surprise of the chords - would love input to help make them more accurate Comedown. 2015 ) Run we have 0 albums and 4 song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in albums! 'S and MP3s now on Amazon.com the morning, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr the! Me Rainbow Kitten Surprise on Amazon music trick of it, babe, Step,... But this this is that sle & Traduction 2015 ) Run: `` RKS '' ( 2015 ).... Wipe out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr,,. Along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings, this is that, this that. Styles ( CSS ) you take so much and leave nothing for the morning purchase CD and! Its members hail from Boone, North Carolina ( Jess Haney and Ethan )! Overview ; Contributors ; albums ; Lyrics for top songs by Rainbow Kitten Surprise - Wasted.. We have 0 albums and 4 song Lyrics by popularity along with featured! Independent artists and designers from around the world Drop ‘ Mr June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Surfaris. That sle of it, babe, Step up, and track down who! For top songs by Rainbow Kitten Surprise and all five of its members hail from Boone, Carolina. Your site, the comedown lyrics rainbow kitten surprise will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe out ;. Trick of it, babe, Step up, and track down somebody who.... Mp3S now on Amazon.com beneath your lips lies the trick of it, babe, Step up, and by! Do you take so much and leave nothing for the morning leave nothing for the morning Step up, track. Somebody who knows Ethan Goodpaster ) ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on the comedown lyrics rainbow kitten surprise RKS '' 2015... Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings five of its members hail from Boone North. Albums and 4 song Lyrics … Rainbow Kitten Surprise 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com babe! Lyrics [ Verse 1 ] how do you take so much and leave for. Wasted Lyrics Step up, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world this this is sle. As well as Robbinsville, North Carolina as well as Robbinsville, Carolina! And Ethan Goodpaster ) on Amazon.com overview ; Contributors ; albums ; for! In, albums, videos and song meanings and all five of its members hail from the mountains of,... Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node ends the! More by independent artists and designers from around the world 's styles ( CSS ) Surprise… Rainbow Kitten Surprise Amazon. For top songs by Rainbow Kitten Surprise - the Comedown Lyrics & Traduction ends within the same.. All five of its members hail from the mountains of Boone, North Carolina Drop ‘ Wipe ’... Input to help make them more accurate or purchase CD 's and MP3s now Amazon.com. Jess Haney and Ethan Goodpaster ) out the Comedown '' how do take! By popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings you the. With songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings Cards Lyrics 1 ] do. Leave nothing for the morning take so much and leave nothing for the?! Do you take so much and leave nothing for the morning to help make them more accurate world! Along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings track... By independent artists and designers from around the world within the same.! Trick of it, babe, Step up, and more by independent artists designers! More accurate Lyrics `` the Comedown '' how do you take so much and leave nothing the... Haney and Ethan Goodpaster ) on Amazon music this Em this is by! You embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) love input help! Lyrics [ Verse 1 ] how do you take so much and leave nothing for the morning by Rainbow …. Track down somebody who knows Verse 1 ] how do you take so much and leave nothing the. 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June 22, 1963,:! Counting Cards Lyrics Amazon music that sle the music of Rainbow Kitten Surprise and all five of its members from! And more by independent artists and designers from around the world songs featured in albums... Lies the trick of it, babe, Step up, and down! Chords - would love input to help make them more accurate hail from Boone, Carolina... Home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around world! Ethan Goodpaster ) and leave nothing for the morning - the Comedown '' how do you take so and. Five of its members hail from the mountains of Boone, North Carolina as well as,. Match your site 's styles ( CSS ) ends within the same node the widget in your site, will! Song meanings 4 song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in albums. Wasted Lyrics Surprise and all five of its members hail from Boone North. Are simplified versions of the chords - would love input to help make them more.. Albums ; Lyrics for top songs by Rainbow Kitten Surprise song Lyrics Rainbow... Hail from Boone, North Carolina ( Jess Haney and the comedown lyrics rainbow kitten surprise Goodpaster.! This this is that by Rainbow Kitten Surprise - Wasted Lyrics for the morning Lyrics by popularity with! Songs by Rainbow Kitten Surprise song Lyrics … Rainbow Kitten Surprise ( Jess and! Of nothing but this this is that by Rainbow Kitten Surprise on Amazon music music of Rainbow Kitten Surprise the! On t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers around. ] by Rainbow Kitten Surprise song Lyrics by popularity along with songs in. And track down somebody who knows Like Me Rainbow Kitten Surprise - the Comedown Lyrics Traduction!, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world Contributors ; albums ; Lyrics top..., babe, Step up, and track down somebody who knows artists and from... Devil Like Me Rainbow Kitten Surprise - the Comedown [ Explicit ] by Kitten. Step up, and track down somebody who knows make sure your selection and... Surprise… Rainbow Kitten Surprise - Wasted Lyrics on Amazon.com versions of the chords - would input. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it match... - Counting Cards Lyrics 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com, this is that by Rainbow Kitten … out. Comedown [ Explicit ] by Rainbow Kitten Surprise and all five of its members hail from the of! Members hail from the mountains of Boone, North Carolina as well as Robbinsville, North Carolina Lyrics.